“Panera is a great place - This location is getting it together!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #3 of 6 Quick Bites in Mount Dora
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Mt Dora is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Panera is the closest thing to a real bakery (I'm a New Yorker) in northern/central Florida and very much needed in Mount Dora! This location had a rough start, mainly with service. My loyalty to the bagels kept me coming here and, while still service is a bit rough, it's better and I do see the staff preparing the food working harder and smarter. This restaurant is always well maintained and that includes the food prep area, which is SO important. I am not someone who likes using the kiosks and I noticed NO ONE this morning (crowded) using the many installed at this location. People serving people is a good thing and you really can't get good "customer service" from a machine. Recommend to everyone.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Display cases were neatly arranged. Selection was very good. Clean and welcoming. Bagel was toasted just right. Efficient service. Great job!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

A friend and I ate here and the food was excellent for lunch. I got half sandwich with soup. The half was big and the soup was in a bowl and was delicious. Broccoli and cheddar. It was noon and they waited on us quickly. The food didn't take long and the dining room was very clean. I recommend!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 20 July 2018

I don't know why I keep letting the kids talk me into going to Panera. Recently, they decreased portions and limited menu options. The counter service is always mediocre, and you have to pick up your own dishes at the end.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Looks like a newer Pannera's they have the regular menu of sandwhich, salad and soups and of course their pastries. We both had cups of soup and ordred cookies. Food was good and the cookies are yummy. The staff was very friendly, also was a bit confused and they knew right where we were going. I was just a little turned around. So thank you for the directions.

Date of visit: May 2018