“Papa's has great pizza for the price”
Review of Papa Murphy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa Murphy's
Ranked #38 of 118 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Always quick and courteous service. Pizzas are easy to fix at home and the price is right. We grab a couple 2 or 3 times a month to share with friends.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

BUT this pizza is delicious! We received some coupons in the mail so decided to try it. I went into it thinking I could buy a frozen pizza to bake at home for a lot less.
We placed our order and watched the assembly through a glass particion. They packed up the pizza and sent us home with baking instructions. The pizza was really delicious! The crust came out great due to the oil they placed under it in the pan. It actually tasted like a restaurant pizza and not at all like a frozen store-bought one.
We will definitely be going back soon. Especially since they keep sending out coupons.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Always super good to eat. Owners are great people and will give you quick and friendly service. This is my favorite pizza by far.

1  Thank 511dennyw
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I love to get order pizza from here. They have a wide variety of different pizzas plus you can make your own. The pizza is made quickly and you get to take it home and bake it yourself which is always fun. If you sign up for their special offers you will get great deals throughout the week.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Yes, you have to take it home and bake it, BUT it will be hot and delicious when you want it. I love their thin crust, but regular is also good. Also love the different fresh ingredients they have for toppings. I've tried most of them and have not been disappointed once. Love the app for discounts too!