“Lunch”

Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The first of your sensory experiences is that awesome smell that greets you on arrival. Is that garlic roasting or the scent of fresh dough baking in the oven that’s making your mouth water? You’re overwhelmed with that stimulating sight; the pure pleasing picture of your pizza just coming out of the oven – you’re mesmerized! You just keep looking at it because it’s so pretty - you’re not sure you even want to cut into it! You cannot wait any longer - your patience fades and you indulge your taste buds with the wonderful bursts of warm, fresh flavors that dance in your mouth. Yes, you’ve just fallen in love – pizza love – also known as PizzAmore!
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Best gluten free pizza crust that I have ever had. Throughly enjoyed it. My husband had the eggplant Parmesan and liked it a lot. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Great pizza spot. Extra large pizza, large salad, and garlic knots for $23.00 on Fridays. Great food, great service, and at a great price. This past visit to Mt. Dora we had dinner there twice. It's our go to spot in Mt. Dora

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Hubby took a day off to celebrate our anniversary by taking me to Mt Dora for an afternoon of antiquing. Yes he is super good to me! :D This being our second trip to the area, we decided to check Tripadvisor for help on where to eat. Because of the wonderful reviews we decided PizzAmore would be our lunch destination. Upon arrival the parking lot smelt AMAZING! You can smell all the garlic and seasonings outside the building. The restaurant is a cute converted small house with plenty of parking. The restaurant isn't huge but big enough. It was a very busy time so we had to wait a little awhile to be seated and for our order to be taken. There was only one server working but he was doing a great job. He was friendly and helpful. The restaurant was clean.

Food. We ordered the Margherita pizza. Extremely flavorful in a very good way. No red sauce on the pie. Only down part is the pizza crust can use a little work. It reminds me of a soft pretzel. I ordered a small garden salad with added feta and the server recommended Italian dressing. I have to remind people, if this is your first time reading one of my reviews, I'm super picky with quality, freshness and flavor. This Italian dressing made this Sicilian woman VERY happy. I HATE sweet Italian dressings. This dressing had the right amount of tartness and the flavor was extremely good. I would go back just for that dressing. For reals! And I absolutely loved the fact it is homemade! Kudos! We decided to order the chocolate cake for our anniversary dessert, shocking that we still had room to eat. The cake was nice. It was sweet and it wasn't over powering. Only negative is the cake was very airy, kind of like a angel food cake. It would be nicer if the cake was more dense. The frosting was wonderful.

So this was my review. Not the best pizza I ever had but it was very good and I wasn't disappointed. We would go back in the future for sure!!!

Reviewed 10 January 2017

9 of us stopped in for lunch on a Sunday afternoon. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. The warm tomato salad was excellent. We ended up with 3 pizzas 2 subs, a large salad and drinks all around. Everyone was very satisfied with their food choice. A must stop if you are ever in Mt. Dora.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

8 of us stopped for pizza based on reviews. It was some of the best pizza and Stromboli we have had. The staff was friendly, efficient and helpful. The place was packed and they got the orders all right. We will definitely go back

1  Thank Winterrvtraveler