See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Old building in the middle of nowhere. Not even a restaurant is nearby. You could order pizza though. You could choose between "D" and "D". The building is run down, probably never been updated over the last 5+ decades. The room isn't clean, sheets, pillows, towels are stained. Uncomfortable bed. Wifi is free (slow, disconnects often). On the top of everything it's very (and I mean VERY) expensive.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
BlackwaterInnMiltonf, webmaster at Blackwater Inn Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable.I sincerely apologize, You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

For the price you pay here I expected more. The linens had stains and hair on them, the room was sticky and hot and the towels were dirty. It's ok if you arrive late and leave early but there are better options nearby.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
BlackwaterInnMiltonf, Webmaster at Blackwater Inn Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Dear Guest,

I’m terribly sorry that we failed you in some ways to satisfy you. We’ll take all your comments into consideration as part of our continuous improvement process..We take real pride in serving guests and want to provide the best possible experience. I hope we will be your first choice when you return to the area.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I checked in late and had to wake up the front desk. The hotel is okay as not the worse room I have stayed at. The sheets did have holes in it. The room was as clean as an older place could be. Then I went to the bathroom and found that the shower curtain was moldy at the bottom. Also the AC in my room did not work very well when I said something to the manager he acted like I did not know what I was talking about. He came and said it was fixed and the room never truly cooled off.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Blackwater Inn Milton has that Red Carpet decor, has the amenities to get you through the night. The main draw "Bands on the Blackwater", play downtown for the Milton concert series, every Friday night. It runs from 7-9pm.

Room Tip: Check all amenities to make sure they work.
Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
BlackwaterInnMiltonf, Webmaster at Blackwater Inn Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

The owner[manger] is very nice. He took good care of all of our request. Quiet place . Clean and comfortable. I was traveling with 2 large dogs. Plenty of area to walk the dogs. A/c was cold so I could keep the dogs comfortable. Will definitely use this place again. The only problem it was a half hour drive to the beach. But I was looking for a safe place to have my dogs.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
BlackwaterInnMiltonf, Webmaster at Blackwater Inn Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments about our pet-friendly hotel. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.