Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton
US$109
HIExpress.com
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Milton Inn(Milton)(Great Value!)
US$108
Good 3.5/5
US$123
US$110
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$88
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskwaffle housebagelscontinental breakfastgreat pricewill stay there againstayed nightschecking outstaff was friendlylarge groupparking lotdanachrispetinterstatepensacola
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Although an older property, the staff were courteous as well as efficient. I was pleased with our stay. The property was exceptionally clean, as was the room. My expectations were met. I would recommend this hotel as the best in the Milton, FL area.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
rri589, General Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Thank you for the great review and I will pass along to the staff. If I or the staff could help make those future reservations please call us at 18509956100.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

My kids and I stayed here for 3 nights while visiting the beach and the springs. We needed something centrally located for both. The hotel was right off the interstate so there was easy access. Our room was on the third floor and right away when stepping off the elevator there was a damp feeling in the air. There was a dehumidifier sitting in the hallway and it ran the whole time we were there. The room was clean when we arrived but it had a definite damp smell. My kids noticed the smell too. There was a small microwave stacked on top of a small frig in the far corner of the room. The air conditioner worked well. The television worked but the sound was poor, difficult to hear. The wifi worked fine. The bathroom door wouldn't close unless you lifted it up first then pushed it into place. The bathroom was really small and the door opened directly into the toilet. The hotel itself was quiet and peaceful for sleeping. The beds were comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was very limited in its choices. There were muffins, small bagels, English muffins, two kinds of cereal, a couple of fresh fruits like apples/oranges, milk, coffee, and juices. No waffles, yogurt, bacon, sausage, eggs, etc. Nothing hot except coffee and anything you put in the toaster. The seating area for the breakfast was tiny! Literally two tables and a small bar to sit. The staff were excellent! Everyone we encountered was very kind and welcoming! They make the hotel!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
rri589, General Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience here at the
Pensacola (Milton) Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, Please accept my sincerest apologies. At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence. I do hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future. We appreciate you sharing your concerns, Thank you. Rhonda.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

My son and I stayed here when taking a tour of UWF. The lady in the front desk was welcoming and checked us in quickly. Our room was very clean, the two beds were very comfortable and had nice fluffy pillows, and the bathroom was clean. Our room had a microwave, regrigerator, and flat screen Tv. In the morning, we ate our free breakfast which was good. There was coffee, 2 different cereals, fruits, bagels, English muffins, muffins, and juices. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
rri589, General Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

We thank you the outstanding review and will be sure to pass on the good news to the staff. We're glad you enjoyed your comfortable and clean room here at the Red Roof Inn and Suites here in Milton.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful trip planned to Mud Truck Racing in Milton, FL. Not knowing the area, TA helped us. By staying at this hotel, we were 15 minutes from the track. Located by I-10, we were close not only to the track but good restaurants. The staff were extremely helpful & shared local information of favorite restaurants. The pool was very inviting & is a salt water vs chlorine. Also, it is screen-enclosed.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

We thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for us and will be sure to pass on the good news to the staff. We're glad you enjoyed the pool during your visit. If I or the staff could help make future reservations please call us at 850-995-6100. Rhonda.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Clean, attractive, with comfortable bed and quiet AC. Generally quiet in the halls as well. Very accommodating staff.
TV channels were quite limited; weird WiFi wouldn't accept the code in my room for my iPad or iPhone. Connected fine when I went to the lobby. Beware the third floor?
I miss the days of having microwave and 'fridge in the room.

Room Tip: Something strange in room 314: WiFi would not accept code.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
rri589, General Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

We thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for us and will be sure to pass on the good news to the staff. We're glad that your enjoyed your comfortable and quiet room during your stay. We want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence.