Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$81
US$73
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$107
US$95
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$167
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$115
US$112
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
US$168
US$129
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
2,124 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2017

The location was ok. The room was small and a little congested. Room service did not clean my room nor brought me clean towels. My boyfriend and I went to buy cleaning supplies to clean while on vacation.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Took 45min to check me in, ac in room broke, bugs flying and in bathroom..apparently as we checked in another guest was complaining from getting bit by the bugs and had to gonto the hospital..was only there 3hrs and packed up and left..they didnt want to issue a refund..they offered another room but i refused to stay there..i just want my money back..skin crawled leaving

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Noel V, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Tracie S,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay with us. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I would like to follow up on the issues that you reported in your review. Could you please provide me with your confirmation number and date of stay? We take guest reports very seriously and would like to investigate the condition of the room you stayed in so that we can make any necessary repairs and or changes. You may email me directly at director.customerservices@gmail.com or you can reach me at 954-362-1988 Mon- Fri between 8:30am and 5pm.

I look forward to your reply!

Ms. Noel Vaughn

Reviewed 15 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I enjoyed myself the staff was very friendly and helpful. They were there at our immediate call, nothing i can say bad about this hotel

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear 497christophere,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Ms. Noel Vaughn
director.customerservices@gmail.com

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I was shuffled around to three rooms on different floors and buildings before finally finding a room that was habitable. In the first room the bed wasn't even made. The second the AC didn't work. Finally in the third things were ok, or maybe I was just exhausted from hauling my luggage all over the hotel at 1am.

On a positive note I will say the linens and towels were clean and comfortable. The shuttle to and from the airport was also extremely convenient.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Dear Dee D,

We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback. The details you provided are important to us and have been made available to the hotel management to view and ensure improvements are made to better your future traveling experience. Thank you again for sharing!

Noel Vaughn