US$73
US$119
US$193
US$177
ComfortSuites
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
Free cancellation until 28/07
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
2,122 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Had to stayed a few days while the remodel my house and i absolutely love this place front desk agent were very helpful jaime and the manager lumy were amazing ,lumy went out of her way to get me a room at 10 am it was nice to be able to do the check in at that time my baby was really tired and cranky,the room was very clean i enjoyed my stayed.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2016

I just needed a hotel for one night as I was in transit. This was a perfect spot, I was glad for the shuttle to and from the airport, the friendly staff, my clean and comfortable room. It was nothing fancy...simple, but suited me just fine. I had all I needed for my short visit and the price was good.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2016

When you are flying into Miami for a cruise, this is an easy, worry free way to go. They have a free airport shuttle that we did not have to wait long for. And a free shuttle to the port the next morning. Very easy and convenient.

This is a perfect one night stay before your cruise. We didn't try the on site restaurant. There were other places to choose from with in walking distance.

The staff was friendly enough. The rooms clean enough for this one night pre cruise stay.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2016

I would rather sleep on the street than to sleep here again. Great location but hotel sucks. I arrived on Thursday September 15th at 11 p.m. to check in. First off I had to wait on the front desk to finish a conversation on the phone for about 10 minutes. After finally hanging up, I told her I was there for check in and she looked my information up. This is where I was bout to explode. A week and half prior to arriving I made the reservation with 1 credit card. A few Dats later I called back to change credit card information. I was told it was changed. I get to hotel to check in they tell me my room was canceled because of non payment. Really??? Then she tells me they were sold out. Nothing available. We had to walk about 4 blocks at 12 at night to another hotel. The clarion hotel ( which I may add was nice and helpful) to get a room. After coming back from my cruise I had another reservation at Days inn. ( When I first made reservations it was for the 15th and 20th) Get to hotel about 11 she tells me it's to early to check in. Come back call or come back about 2/230.. Came back at 2. Still nothing ready, It was pouring down raining. My party and I sat in the lobby and waited for about 15 minutes and they finally told us a room was ready with an attitude. Got to room and if course u get what u pay for. The room was stinking, door was hanging off the hinges in the bathroom, and in the middle of the night somebody slid some papers under the door. I couldn't sleep the whole night. We had to park away from the room. I was scared the car was gonna be gone the next morning. NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN WILL I STAY HERE.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Chalena C
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Airport pickup. Hotel overnight Next day shuttle to cruise ship.Cruise ship shuttle pickup. Hotel overnight, shuttle to airport.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple