Lowest prices for your stay
US$147
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
PricelineUS$138
Hotels.comUS$147
HurbUS$151
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2021

I recently transferred to Miami and chose to stay here while I found a permanent place. Miami Springs is a nice area which was a little surprising considering its proximity to the airport. I stayed here for 3 weeks from mid December to early January 2020. The wifi was good. I did pay an upgrade of I think $20/month for improved internet which I used to play World of Warcraft with no issues

The room was nice and clean and of course the weather is great. Unfortunately, the pool was closed for covid, which is understandable. As is the breakfast. There is a Publix nearby in Hialeah and a Walmart super center over by 8th Avenue at the end f the airport.

I would definitely stay here again

Room tip: I would recommend a room on a higher floor in any hotel to reduce traffic noise
Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2021

Thank you for reviewing your experience at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know you liked your comfortable suite and that you found our location convenient for your travel needs. It was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 December 2020

Stayed for 8 nights. Ideal location if you need to get to the airport at short notice. Hotel itself was newly renovated and just about everything in my room was brand new. Bedding was comfortable and room layout was efficiently planned. All the desk staff were very warm, welcoming and willing to assist from start to finish. Some services were understandably suspended due to covid. No problems at all for parking and the area itself was nice and accessible for food, gas and basic groceries. Also very quiet, not a lot of airport or road traffic noise and a beautiful grounds behind the building for golfing and jogging. I literally cannot ask for more for the price I got. Will definitely come back on my next trip.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2020

Stefan, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know our proximity to the airport worked well for you and that you were impressed with our well-appointed rooms and cordial services. We appreciate your business and look forward to hosting all your future visits to the area.

Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

We were there temporarily until our electricity was restored from a power outage . My son loves to go swimming so the pool was always available for him. The kitchen in the room was cool. The beds were soft

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Blessing2020
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2019

Emmanuel,

Thank you for your review of your quick stay. We are glad you had an overall pleasant stay, and your son was able to take advantage of our on-site pool. It is also nice to know you liked our suite with a kitchen and comfortable beds. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2019

This is close to airport and it was not very noisy. The transportation was easy and the hotel was clean. The prices in the lobby were a tad too much though. The beds were semi comfortable. I would not stay here more than overnight.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank foodmama2429
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2019

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America for your overnight stay. We are delighted to read liked our-kept property and that our proximity to the airport was perfect for your needs. Thank you again for including us in your travel plans. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back anytime you visit our area.

Reviewed 2 July 2019

The service it’s horrible, they don’t care about the costomer, they lie all the time about the airport pick up, they make me wait 2 1/2 hours to pick me up
Never ever I will use this hotel service or stay in

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2019

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. Please accept our apologies for the service issue you encountered and the inconvenience you had due to it. Our associates typically do a terrific job responding to our guests’ needs, so we are sorry that did not happen in your instance. We have shared your feedback with the staff members, and steps have already been taken to prevent these mistakes from being repeated in the future. We hope you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves the next time you are in the area.