Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
US$113
Trip.com
US$108
PricelineUS$113
HurbUS$122
Hotels.comUS$113
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2019

The service it’s horrible, they don’t care about the costomer, they lie all the time about the airport pick up, they make me wait 2 1/2 hours to pick me up
Never ever I will use this hotel service or stay in

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2019

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. Please accept our apologies for the service issue you encountered and the inconvenience you had due to it. Our associates typically do a terrific job responding to our guests’ needs, so we are sorry that did not happen in your instance. We have shared your feedback with the staff members, and steps have already been taken to prevent these mistakes from being repeated in the future. We hope you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 22 June 2019 via mobile

We got a good price though another online site and now I know why. Two guests were arguing to.the point where 4 cops showed up...twice. The credit card machine was broken. We had plumbing issues with the shower and had a hard time getting the water turn back off. This is not a family environment. Avoid at all costs!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2019

Timothy,

We apologize for your less than stellar stay. We are meeting with the maintenance team to discuss this situation and ensure immediate remedial actions are taken. Please consider a return visit to our hotel so that we can provide you with a better stay on a future date.

Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for three nights during a recent visit to Miami and it was a very pleasant stay. The hotel was clean and comfortable. I opted to not have my room cleaned daily so I simply exchanged my used towels for clean ones at the front desk.

The staff was polite and professional and I had no problems during my stay.

The hotel is adjacent to Miami International Airport; I didn’t choose to stay at the hotel because of its proximity to the airport, but because it was very affordable, and it is centrally located to many of the tourist attractions in the area. It’s equilateral distant from Miami Beach and the Everglades, so it was a perfect location.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2019

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. It’s a pleasure to know you enjoyed our well-kept property and were impressed with our courteous associates. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

Hotel is a mess and needs to be updated and cleaned thoroughly. We were originally checked into an uncleaned room and it took a while to get sorted out because the front desk employee was overwhelmed with people.

Pros: comfy beds

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2019

Ellen,

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the cleanliness issues you encountered in your initial room and for the average condition of our hotel. Please be assured that we have discussed your concerns with our housekeeping team, and we're working with them to be more diligent with our efforts moving forward. We will share your feedback with the people in our organization who are responsible for formulating plans for future renovations. We hope you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 11 March 2019

Found the room exceptionally large. Very dated property. The decor was worn and tired. We spent one night pre-cruise. Not one of our better choices but thankfully only one night. I guess the name "Extended Stay" should have clued us in but I think there were actually people LIVING here!
If you're staying for the continental breakfast...don't.
On the positive side, it was cheap.
So...thankfully it was only a one-night stay and since our vaction was starting, we were wearing our rose-coloured glasses. NOT somewhere I would recommend nor stay again,

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2019

Sherri,

We sincerely apologize as our facility fell short of your expectations. Your feedback regarding the condition of our property will be discussed when we are in the process of finalizing our renovation plans. So till these plans are formulated our housekeeping and maintenance teams will try their best to keep our facilities clean and well-maintained. Please consider staying with us again so we can provide you with a comfortable experience.