Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
US$77
Trip.com
US$75
SleepUS$77
Hotels.comUS$77
travelup.comUS$105
1,201 results
All reviews room was clean waffles pre cruise miami ihop
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Do not stay here, very shady company! they charged me for a night i did not stay $106.87, when I called to find out why there was an extra charge, the manager refused to speak with me. the person who answered said it was a 3rd party booking through booking.com. Not sure how this would happen as I use the app. After much research and 6 hours of a multitude of phone calls with the main company Choice Hotels, nothing was done.
They also added a random charge of $5.00 two deposit fees of $50 only one $50 charge was returned so They have stolen a total $161.87. For being in a pandemic a low on funds this is criminal. not sure what to do. i guess i have to file a report with miami police and bbb? idk this has never happened in the 10 years using this company

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank meanderingpescado
Reviewed 22 October 2020

Absolutely run down, in need of repairs, and more pillows. Terrible layout of the building. Only one entrance once your checked in, which is extremely inconvenient due to the parking options. Also they only supply you with two pillows versus a standard four and these were very small to say the least. The lighting fixture in the actual shower is coming out of the ceiling, that seems very safe. Very large cracks in the tub. They charge you a $200 security fee which in general I understand for most hotels, but what exactly do you think you’re securing here at this location? This place is not worth a dime. And a daddy long leg was in our bathroom, very good. I would’ve attached a photo of that but it is on the bottom of my shoe, you get the “picture.” Spend a couple more dollars, go elsewhere.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank BrandonE321
Reviewed 24 September 2020 via mobile

Great service,rooms are very clean and very nice and quiet. Front desk does an awesome job Elianny,natalie,jermaine and the rest of the staff. Housekeeping and maintance are doing a great job. Definitely worth the stay. !!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kingpavel
Reviewed 26 June 2020

The hotel has a Walgreens right next door, a Walmart across and several restaurants in walking distance. I was able to rent a car and travel through the city with no issues during the riots. Hotel felt safe and was quiet. Staff wore masks and asked everyone who wasn't wearing one to wear one.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank wilkintraveler122
Reviewed 26 June 2020

Hotel is spotless, beds are comfortable, location is convenient. What is there to complaint about? Staff is also the best in the area, very nice people always looking to help. I couldn't use pool or gym as both were closed during my stay but I didn't care about that anyways. Breakfast to go bags are ok, I miss the old hot breakfast but that's also understandable.

Date of stay: June 2020