Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
SleepUS$134
Hotels.comUS$158
Expedia.comUS$158
eDreamsUS$134
FindHotelUS$136
HurbUS$162
1,194 results
All reviews room was clean waffles pre cruise miami ihop
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2020 via mobile

Great service,rooms are very clean and very nice and quiet. Front desk does an awesome job Elianny,natalie,jermaine and the rest of the staff. Housekeeping and maintance are doing a great job. Definitely worth the stay. !!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kingpavel
Reviewed 26 June 2020

The hotel has a Walgreens right next door, a Walmart across and several restaurants in walking distance. I was able to rent a car and travel through the city with no issues during the riots. Hotel felt safe and was quiet. Staff wore masks and asked everyone who wasn't wearing one to wear one.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank wilkintraveler122
Reviewed 26 June 2020

Hotel is spotless, beds are comfortable, location is convenient. What is there to complaint about? Staff is also the best in the area, very nice people always looking to help. I couldn't use pool or gym as both were closed during my stay but I didn't care about that anyways. Breakfast to go bags are ok, I miss the old hot breakfast but that's also understandable.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank fort3811
Reviewed 27 March 2020

Don’t expect much—the room itself and bed was comfortable. But no hangers. OK for the night, but $180.00 is a high price for convenience. No breakfast. window view, not so great. Shower was good. That’s about it.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 13 March 2020

We stayed at the Sleep Inn at Miami Airport Fall before embarking on a cruise. We couldn't be happier with the way we were treated. From the person who picked us up from the airport to the people at the front desk to the people who set up the breakfast, they were all great. The accommodations are not lavish, but just for what we needed the night before our cruise.

It was the employees and the service that got me to book again for this Spring. I had to cancel our plans because of the coronavirus. I called and spoke to Jermaine, the General Manager of Sleep Inn Miami Airport. I greatly appreciated the way he responded to resolve our cancellation. He was extremely polite and personable. Although I'm sure he is very busy at this time, he answered his phone on the first ring, identified himself and accommodated our request most efficiently -- within minutes. We stayed at Sleep Inn in the past and intend to do so from now on, whenever we fly into Miami. Good staff, good management and good customer relations go a long way. Thank you, Jermaine.

Room tip: Away from the elevator.
Date of stay: November 2019