Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$152
View deal
EmbassySuites.comUS$152
PricelineUS$152
Expedia.comUS$152
Hotels.comUS$152
FindHotelUS$151
Agoda.comUS$152
All reviews close to the airport early check shuttle driver cruise terminal per person free breakfast miami international airport free shuttle orly marsha flight transportation
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2021

This hotel is terribly outdated. Hot water is insufficient, air conditioning is out of control, and the rooms areOutdated and smelly. It should not be a part of the Hilton chain.Although it is close to the airport and relatively quiet, there must be many better alternatives in the airport area.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Clavel Jacques-Louis, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with the hot water and AC. I will follow up directly with our Maintenance department to avoid these issues from happening again. I hope you were able to rest and enjoyed our amenities. We also have a complimentary airport shuttle, I hope you were able to use it.

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Another hotel that doesn't have enough employees, to be of service to the guests that they have sold rooms to. The digital app, gave me a room, but failed to provide me a digital key, after ringing the front desk for over five min someone FINALLY answered, told me they were the only employee on duty and I had to wait in the Disney length long line. I arrived at the hotel a bit after 5 and got a key at 8:40 pm!!!! I'm tired of paying these increased prices, and being treated like garbage. My advise go camping -- hotels today are just one more test off our paper thin patience. Welcome to our "new normal".

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Carrie L

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Carrie. I sincerely apologize for the experience you have described. This is very disappointing as we do not want any of our guests feeling like this when staying at our property. I can assure you that we are working around the clock to bring things back to normal after these challenging times. We are working hard and hope to provide you with the 10/10 service that you deserve next time. I hope you enjoyed the hotel amenities and the city of Miami while in town. Please reach out to me directly if you are ever in the area again.

Reviewed 23 May 2021

Had a great experience here! Had a late flight arrival & chose to stay here for night one of vacation! Complimentary drinks, and breakfast in the am! Room was very cozy with a living room, highly suggest.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Clavel Jacques-Louis, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to see that you had a great experience while staying with us. I hope you were able to rest and I am happy that you enjoyed our complimentary drinks and breakfast. I look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

If this was my first stay at an Embassy it would've been my last. If you like the smell of marijuana, loud rap music and booty shake contests at the pool from noon until closing then you'll love this place. Literally heard people cussing the front desk, saw multiple people smoking what smelled like marijuana and could never get anybody to answer a phone for clean towels or any toiletries. I understand that people are short staffed, but they should sell less rooms because it was atrocious.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ChrisH153

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I sincerely apologize about the inconvenience you have experienced. I will certainly follow up with all department heads and make sure that we are doing everything we can to avoid those type of situations. We are working hard to overcome these trying times and I would like to thank you for your feedback. I hope you give us another chance to make it right in the future, please reach out to me directly if you are ever in the area again.

Reviewed 19 May 2021

Decent stay for the price, parking could be complimentary as the breakfast. Jesus at the reception is very friendly and helpful. The rooms although not in bad shape are very updated and would benefit from a facelift.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your review and especially for your feedback. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I will thank Jesus for a great service. We are hoping to finally overcome the pandemic times and start updating our rooms. I hope you were able to enjoy the city of Miami and I look forward to hosting you again soon.