Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
EmbassySuites.comUS$141
PricelineUS$141
Expedia.comUS$141
Hotels.comUS$141
eDreamsUS$141
travelup.comUS$184
All reviews close to the airport early check shuttle driver cruise terminal per person free breakfast miami international airport free shuttle orly marsha flight transportation
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My overall experience was below the expectations that I'd have for an Embassy Suites hotel. The hotel was understaffed, making it hard to get the bare necessities (i.e. towels, blankets, etc.) and timely responses/assistance from the front desk. This was a common occurrence during our stay. The only bright spot was the Hotel Front Desk supervisor Norma and the breakfast staff. Norma was extremely attentive and accommodating; she made our stay bearable. I truly commend her hospitality and professionalism. I also give a big Kudos to the kitchen/breakfast staff. They were great and very hospitable

Room tip: Rooms were standard and not what you would expect from Embassy Suites; in need a much needed upgrade
Date of stay: April 2021
Clavel Jacques-Louis, General Manager at Embassy Suites Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to inform us about your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience with the towels and necessities. I can assure you that this is not how we want our guests feeling like and we are working hard to be able to bring the entire staff back and return to our normal. We are in the process of getting there and I can only ask you to please give us another chance in the future to make it right. Thank you for mentioning Norma's service, I will make sure to thank her and congratulate her for a job well done. That is exactly the reason why we come to work every day, to service our guests. I will also thank the Breakfast staff for being hospitable and making your stay better. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Horrible experience. At 4 am was woke up by fighting couple and a lady was literally being beat up. Called front desk and they said they would sent security up. Never Happened. Finally stopped fighting after 6 am. Trash left all over hallway because no one takes the trash out of your rooms. Stayed for three days and trash was left all over hotel. Breakfast no one wearing masks and not really told to either. Kids running everywhere all over pools. Parents no where to be found for hours. Pool water is gross trash floating. CDC should visit this place for sure. This place gave our family vacation a true thumbs down and literally ruined our relaxation time after our daily activities. I would not recommended to stay here no matter the deal you get online.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I am very disappointed to read about what you have experienced and would like to offer you my sincerest apology. Thank you for informing our Front Desk about the couple fighting. I apologize for the trash, this is not acceptable and I will make sure to follow up directly with the Housekeeping department. We are trying our best to bring the entire staff back as well. We were dealing with a big group of Spring Breakers and we can say it's now over, we will not have that large amount of people like we have had these past weeks. I hope you accept my apologies and that you may give us another chance in the future. Please feel free to reach out to me directly and I will make sure to provide the 10/10 experience that you and your family deserves. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This property has zero customer service! It is dirty and old. They have freshened the lobby area but the rooms are old, outdated, broken and run down. Horrible repair jobs, peeling wallpaper, dirty vents, non Hilton towels, 1 bar of soap, no service, a bag of chips and drink in a plastic cup is their idea of a manager's reception. Pool and hot tub were disgustingly dirty and the area around the pool had trash everywhere and half the umbrellas and "Tiki bar" were broken and falling apart. In addition the ADA pool lifts were broken and unusable. As for extra protection and cleanliness... that is a JOKE! They are using covid as an excuse for no service, use of Styrofoam, plastic bags, plasticware, and prepackage food when it's convenient for them! Over crowding in the pool, no cleaning of tables in the lobby or pool area in between guests, This hotel should not have a Hilton flag! It is not worthy of a Days Inn flag! Where are the Hilton standards? I would have worked this out at the hotel if the line at the front desk wasn't 10+ guests long, if they answered the phone, or if Hilton customer service didn't keep me on hold for for over an hour!

Room tip: Do not stay here! Room prices were $150 night plus $21 for uncovered unsecured parking.
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Clavel Jacques-Louis, General Manager at Embassy Suites Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, Anne. I am extremely sorry and disappointed to see that you didn't have a pleasant stay. I apologize for the pool being dirty and the trash. Our team worked hard during the busy weeks to maintain the areas cleaned, I will make sure to follow up and make sure that the pool is constantly cleaned as it needs to be. I appreciate your feedback as I will personally use them to keep improving in all areas needed. We are working around the clock to overcome these challenging times and being hopeful that more normality will be back soon. I hope you give us another chance to make it right in the future. In the meantime, please allow us to apologize and assure you that we will work harder to avoid those issues from happening again. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Strange plumbing noises, room very hot. No one from the desk would ever answer my calls. I typically love embassy suites but this was not the same experience that I am used to having with them. Do not recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time and thank you for your recent stay with us. I would like to apologize for your room being hot, I hope our Maintenance team was able to check it out and fix it. I truly apologize for the inconvenience and for the strange noises you have mentioned above. I will look into it. I hope you enjoyed the amenities, the restaurant, gym, pool, complimentary Breakfast, and I also hope that you were able to visit some Miami attractions while you were here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Add $21/day to hotel room fee because you pay for parking! Pool was being cleaned, but it was pretty dirty. Must like jets taking off all the time. Beautiful landscape. People need to pickup after themselves!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review and recent stay, Craig. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Parking is very restricted in this area, we try our best to keep our rates fair and much lower than other areas in Miami. I truly apologize for the pool being dirty, I hope you were able to use it after being cleaned. I am glad you enjoyed our landscaping, we like the tropical style. I also hope you enjoyed the gym, the atrium, our complimentary breakfast and our restaurant. Thank you for staying with us and I hope to serve you again soon.