Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
US$119
Trip.com
US$145
US$108
Hotels.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
Lol.travelUS$145
All reviews free breakfast hot breakfast room was large free shuttle runway plane
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

Where to begin... When you see the pictures of this hotel on the Internet you would say is a decent hotel, but honestly you can not reach up to the word decent, my wife and I needed a convenient hotel close to the airport and choose Clarion thinking this was an average hotel, but is not.
When we arrived at the hotel I thought the worst, trash everywhere around the lobby, a really bad smell was coming as soon as we enter the lobby. They made you pay in advance for your stay so we didn't have a chance to change our mind, at this point I was worry about the cleanliness in our room.
Customer service from the staff is very poor and rudly we were told that check in is at 3 pm (we arrived at 2).
The room wasn't fully clean, they advise not to smoke in the rooms but you can smell pot and cigarette everywhere you walk in the hotel.
The hotel is desperately in the need of an update, rooms are very old.
Overall, my impression of the property is that the hotel is filthy and outdated.
Positives: Internet is reliable all around, has a laundry room which is very convenient for the guest.
I will never stay in this hotel again. Don't let the photos on the Internet fool you if you are booking here.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Foodie_in_demand
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2021

Foodie_in_demand,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you
encountered during your stay. It is disheartening to learn that you did not enjoy your stay and that the room was not properly
and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping
and maintenance staff. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will
remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed 16 April 2021

The customer is decent, I called a few days earlier to extend my reservation, but I show up and my reservation is not extended. I try to extend the room in person, but when I get here they're charging around 230 a night and believe me the room is not worth what I originally paid for it's not even worth half that price. The rooms we're staying in looks like someone tried to kick the door. The door to the closest are old and screeching the shelf in the closest appears to be the original shelf when the hotel first was built, the ceil pieces are falling out and the air conditioning unit is from 1970, literally. Some of the furniture looks old as well, and in comparison to the hotels that are directly surrounding them I'm not sure why they aren't up to code.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank 964denzels
Tina M, Other at Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2021

964denzels,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any services or amenities that did not live up to your
expectations . I do apologize for the air conditioning, door and your suggestions are certainly going to be taken into
consideration as we are always seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience. We can't wait to show you how we continue to improve based on feedback like yours.

Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

We missed a connecting flight and had to book a stay at the last moment. This hotel is horrible. The sheets and bed spread had blood stains. The hallway smelled like pot. The parking lot and ‘restaurant’ seemed like a drug dealing hangout with rooms you boom by the hour. Everything was filthy. I will never forgive myself for having my mother, teenage boys and husband put up with that. And we paid over $600!!! Everything seemed hard to book because of crazy spring break. Please save yourself. Do not stay here.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BVH303
Tina M, Other at Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

BVH303,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. We take the value on your report regarding the sheets, bed, and the cleanliness of our hotel. We will act on this complaint seriously and will fix all problems as soon as possible. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

Great service from everyone.Jocelyn manager and her staff,Nicole and Leslie over and above.They remembered my name. (Huge). Clean and new linen. I got what I paid for.Breakfast was good and the greeter remembered me as well.
Tks Strve

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Tina M, Other at Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2021

Hi X5911OPstevet,

Greetings from Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport. Thank you for taking the time to share this five-star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We will happily share your comments with Jocelyn, Leslie , Nicole and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 12 February 2021

I had an issue with my bill ! Jocelyn Palma was wonderful at helping me get it fixed ! She was very kind and professional ! The free Breakfast is hot ,fresh and the ladies were great that were serving it ! I will be back and stay at this hotel again! Thank you Jocelyn for making a frustrating situation seem so easy !

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Other at Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2021

Hi Navigate288146,

Good day! I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed reading this review and thank you for sharing this five star review of our hospitality and service. It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken
the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our free breakfast as well; and we are looking forward to your next visit to the area!

Have a great day ahead from Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport Hotel management team