Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
US$119
FindHotel
US$143
US$109
Agoda.comUS$123
PricelineUS$119
HurbUS$143
All reviews free breakfast hot breakfast room was large free shuttle runway plane
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2021

The customer is decent, I called a few days earlier to extend my reservation, but I show up and my reservation is not extended. I try to extend the room in person, but when I get here they're charging around 230 a night and believe me the room is not worth what I originally paid for it's not even worth half that price. The rooms we're staying in looks like someone tried to kick the door. The door to the closest are old and screeching the shelf in the closest appears to be the original shelf when the hotel first was built, the ceil pieces are falling out and the air conditioning unit is from 1970, literally. Some of the furniture looks old as well, and in comparison to the hotels that are directly surrounding them I'm not sure why they aren't up to code.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank 964denzels
Tina M, Other at Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2021

964denzels,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any services or amenities that did not live up to your
expectations . I do apologize for the air conditioning, door and your suggestions are certainly going to be taken into
consideration as we are always seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience. We can't wait to show you how we continue to improve based on feedback like yours.

Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

We missed a connecting flight and had to book a stay at the last moment. This hotel is horrible. The sheets and bed spread had blood stains. The hallway smelled like pot. The parking lot and ‘restaurant’ seemed like a drug dealing hangout with rooms you boom by the hour. Everything was filthy. I will never forgive myself for having my mother, teenage boys and husband put up with that. And we paid over $600!!! Everything seemed hard to book because of crazy spring break. Please save yourself. Do not stay here.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BVH303
Tina M, Other at Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

BVH303,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. We take the value on your report regarding the sheets, bed, and the cleanliness of our hotel. We will act on this complaint seriously and will fix all problems as soon as possible. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

Great service from everyone.Jocelyn manager and her staff,Nicole and Leslie over and above.They remembered my name. (Huge). Clean and new linen. I got what I paid for.Breakfast was good and the greeter remembered me as well.
Tks Strve

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Tina M, Other at Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2021

Hi X5911OPstevet,

Greetings from Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport. Thank you for taking the time to share this five-star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We will happily share your comments with Jocelyn, Leslie , Nicole and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 12 February 2021

I had an issue with my bill ! Jocelyn Palma was wonderful at helping me get it fixed ! She was very kind and professional ! The free Breakfast is hot ,fresh and the ladies were great that were serving it ! I will be back and stay at this hotel again! Thank you Jocelyn for making a frustrating situation seem so easy !

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Other at Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2021

Hi Navigate288146,

Good day! I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed reading this review and thank you for sharing this five star review of our hospitality and service. It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken
the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our free breakfast as well; and we are looking forward to your next visit to the area!

Have a great day ahead from Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport Hotel management team

Reviewed 25 January 2021

The actual room was old and run down as dirty. . It’s smelt of smoking and mould.. which was clearly visible on the ceiling and walls. The mattress was dirty and so were the sheets. I only booked for one night and slept in the clothes that I arrived in as I didn’t want the sheets to touch my skin...that’s how bad it was. The bottom of the bathtub was dirty. Breakfast was included and the option was bread, a doughnut, coffee/tea/juice.!!!! I would never stay or recommend this hotel again. Their standards are way below par. The only positive was the staff were nice.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tina M, Other at Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Hi 316ayanam,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in
our hotel. I apologize for the difficulties that you experienced with housekeeping during your recent stay with us and for any services or amenities that did not live up to your expectations. We appreciate your time in pointing out the areas in most need of attention as we work towards updating and improving upon our accommodations. We are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the highest level of service and your feedback will help us to correct and improve our accommodations and amenities to better achieve this determined goal. We hope you'll return someday to see how we've grown thanks to valuable guest feedback.