US$111
US$95
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$140
US$129
  • Free Breakfast
  • Pool
All reviewsfree breakfasthot breakfastfree parkingwould stay againfast foodevery half hourplace to sleepdolphin mallone night staymiami international airportcruise portrunwayplane
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Checked in the night before flying to our vacation destination. Hotel is just ok, nothing special but good enough for what we needed. Found it since we needed a place to leave our car for a week. I was a bit skeptical about the neighborhood but since this was the option i took it. Hotel was clean had one working elevator and appeared to be where flight crews bunked for layovers. As stated it was ok, nothing to repeat. Free shuttle to airport which was quick. Returning had no clue how to find so grabbed a cab. All in all happy our car was there when we returned as our cab driver noted!!! Great for lunch what we used it for.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this place recently and it was the first and last. The room still had someone else's hair on the sheets and rice on the bed like wtf... I stayed with my young baby so I expected something clean and nice for the price. The room door didnt even lock and when it did, the key provided did not open the door. When we checked they said I had not been checked in but I had my receipt and the keys. Their front desk personnel was rude about the whole thing. There is no fridge in the room and are overpriced. This is not a place to stay if you are looking for something clean and if you complain they might threaten to call the police on you.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Erlinda G
Frank M, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Erlinda

Thank you for staying at the Clarion Inn and Suite, We are very sorry you did not enjoys your stay. I have reviewed your comments and found them not to be accurate or truthful. I would like to point out that our main goal is to provide a clean, well maintain and secure environment for each and every guest. If that environment is compromised then the hotel needs take appropriate actions. I will not share the details of your stay in such a public forum as we feel it would not be appropriate.

Sincerely

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

The whole hotel smelled like sewage. The elevators weren’t working. All we wanted was a good nights sleep before our flight and we were woken up throughout the night with what sounded like construction going on in the room above us - drilling, stomping, metal clashing together. To make things worse the toilet was running all night. When I went to say something in the morning the only thing they could tell me was that construction crew leaves by 11pm — which clearly was not the case since throughout the night there was drilling and banging. If you are looking for a hotel where you can get a full nights sleep, this is not the place. The icing on the cake are the cockroaches crawling on the floor in the lobby and mold in the bathrooms. Disgusting!!

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Sasha B
Frank M, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Sasha

I am very sorry to here about your stay. Unfortunately I am being told we had a plumbing emergency in the room below you on the night of your stay. I will inspect your room today to see about the bug problem you describe. Your experience is not the norm and we would like to make things right for you. please contact me at the property.

Best regards

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Other than the baby roaches I saw crawling on the floor in the lobby, the ONE working elevator and the less than adequate space in the restaurant, I got my value for money staying here.

Room was clean and comfortable and staff very friendly. Good stay for a single person on the go.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Stayed there 3 nights, because of hurricane Irma and the fact that it's a hurricane resistant hotel.

Most terrible hotel experience ever. A/C was not working, smelly rooms, lot's of humidity. Carpet in room was dirty. No fridge.
There was coffee and tea set in the room, machine was old and coffee had no taste.
After arriving, we had to change the room, since toilet was clogged up.

Check-in staff was OK, nobody else didn't speak english in this place besides them, all the service is provided in spanish, even in restaurant.

Restaurant was even more terrible - long queues (it took 1,5 hours to wait in the queue and to get our dinner), horrible service, tasteless food. Breakfast was the worst we've ever had and most of the time they ran out of coffee.

We paid more than $200 per night for this place, so it was highly overpriced.

Not recommended!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ardi O

Dear Ardi

Thank You for staying with us. As you mention in your review, you stayed with us for Hurricane Irma. Like most of the City we had no power and we did whatever we could to accommodate each and every guest to our best of our ability with the conditions we encountered. I am sorry if we did not meet your expectations, please keep in mind we had no power to run the Air condition, heat up food, power up the WiFi, power up the elevators or any type of comfort we are all accustomed. We are sorry that Irma ruined your vacation however, what you describe is far from being the norm, we welcome you back during a normal weather conditions so that you can experience great hospitality.

Best Regards