“Stop Over!”

Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Miami Springs
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We spent one night here and was given a lovely room.
Hot breakfast available and room comes with tea coffee maker. Free wifi, iron and hairdryer.
Near airport and free shuttle available.
There are many eating places nearby too!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gracy d

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Checked in the night before flying to our vacation destination. Hotel is just ok, nothing special but good enough for what we needed. Found it since we needed a place to leave our car for a week. I was a bit skeptical about the neighborhood but since this was the option i took it. Hotel was clean had one working elevator and appeared to be where flight crews bunked for layovers. As stated it was ok, nothing to repeat. Free shuttle to airport which was quick. Returning had no clue how to find so grabbed a cab. All in all happy our car was there when we returned as our cab driver noted!!! Great for lunch what we used it for.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this place recently and it was the first and last. The room still had someone else's hair on the sheets and rice on the bed like wtf... I stayed with my young baby so I expected something clean and nice for the price. The room door didnt even lock and when it did, the key provided did not open the door. When we checked they said I had not been checked in but I had my receipt and the keys. Their front desk personnel was rude about the whole thing. There is no fridge in the room and are overpriced. This is not a place to stay if you are looking for something clean and if you complain they might threaten to call the police on you.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Erlinda G
Frank M, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Erlinda

Thank you for staying at the Clarion Inn and Suite, We are very sorry you did not enjoys your stay. I have reviewed your comments and found them not to be accurate or truthful. I would like to point out that our main goal is to provide a clean, well maintain and secure environment for each and every guest. If that environment is compromised then the hotel needs take appropriate actions. I will not share the details of your stay in such a public forum as we feel it would not be appropriate.

Sincerely

Frank Molina

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

The whole hotel smelled like sewage. The elevators weren’t working. All we wanted was a good nights sleep before our flight and we were woken up throughout the night with what sounded like construction going on in the room above us - drilling, stomping, metal clashing together. To make things worse the toilet was running all night. When I went to say something in the morning the only thing they could tell me was that construction crew leaves by 11pm — which clearly was not the case since throughout the night there was drilling and banging. If you are looking for a hotel where you can get a full nights sleep, this is not the place. The icing on the cake are the cockroaches crawling on the floor in the lobby and mold in the bathrooms. Disgusting!!

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Sasha B
Frank M, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Sasha

I am very sorry to here about your stay. Unfortunately I am being told we had a plumbing emergency in the room below you on the night of your stay. I will inspect your room today to see about the bug problem you describe. Your experience is not the norm and we would like to make things right for you. please contact me at the property.

Best regards

Frank Molina

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Other than the baby roaches I saw crawling on the floor in the lobby, the ONE working elevator and the less than adequate space in the restaurant, I got my value for money staying here.

Room was clean and comfortable and staff very friendly. Good stay for a single person on the go.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
0.7 km away
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
0.4 km away
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport

Been to Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport? Share your experiences!