“OK for one night's stay.”

Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Miami Springs
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Friendly staff; room had the bare minimum of necessities, but was clean. If you don't have a car, your restaurant choices are extremely limited. Free airport shuttle is available but requires phone call from the airport to hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms not near front-desk/lobby area are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 June 2017

They gave us a room key. We went into our room and opened the door with the key to find people sleeping in the room. Went down to tell them and had to wait for another room. Obviously if the room was going to be cleaned they would have noticed people in there. Menu in room for the hotel but when you go down to order a b d they only take cash the items are taken off the menu. They recommend and advertise Ihops. We went there .Red ants all over sills and booths. Staff was not concerned. The staff that arranges the transports are very unfriendly. Would not go back.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank nosnowsusan
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Good location from the airport easy access free hotel shuttle every half hour easy check in service got the room which was requested when booking was made 10thfloor over looking the airport. The only down side to the room was the windows are very dirty maybe the management should review there standards regarding this issue. Breakfast was very good every morning during our stay, also lunch and dinner if required. There are various eating locations with in walking distance near to the hotel.
All the staff in the hotel were very pleasant and helpful thankyou.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank david g
Reviewed 23 June 2017

I checked in the other night and it was a good place to stay. The only thing that surprised me was that there was no mini refrigerator in the room. Did this totally tilt my world NO. The place was clean, the staff friendly and helpful. I can't comment on the breakfast as I left too early in the morning to have it. The airport shuttles leave hourly up until 5:00 am when they start to leave every half hour. This will affect you if you have a 6:00 am flight as you will have to take the 4:00am shuttle. All in all I would stay again. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I was arriving on a late flight from Phoenix and decided to stay here before we started our family vacation. This hotel is horrible I had a free night stay because I am a choice rewards member and let me tell you I am so disappointed on what I ended up with because I always book at nice hotels. It's run down, bums in the side entrance at night, and the rooms are run down. Plus people parked in the parking lot sitting in there cars doing Who knows what. I didn't eat at the restaurant but I would be scared too, the fish tank was gross and needed to be cleaned out. It was disgusting. We slept woke up early and left. I would definitely never stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3.4 km away
Regency Hotel Miami
Regency Hotel Miami
#40 of 127 in Miami

Been to Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport

Address: 5301 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166-5924 (Formerly Comfort Inn)
Region: United States > Florida > Miami Springs
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Miami Springs
Price Range: €98 - €178 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport Hotel Miami