All reviews free breakfast hot breakfast free parking night stay fast food every half hour port of miami cruise transit nfl van plane
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Good location from the airport easy access free hotel shuttle every half hour easy check in service got the room which was requested when booking was made 10thfloor over looking the airport. The only down side to the room was the windows are very dirty maybe the management should review there standards regarding this issue. Breakfast was very good every morning during our stay, also lunch and dinner if required. There are various eating locations with in walking distance near to the hotel.
All the staff in the hotel were very pleasant and helpful thankyou.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank david g
Reviewed 23 June 2017

I checked in the other night and it was a good place to stay. The only thing that surprised me was that there was no mini refrigerator in the room. Did this totally tilt my world NO. The place was clean, the staff friendly and helpful. I can't comment on the breakfast as I left too early in the morning to have it. The airport shuttles leave hourly up until 5:00 am when they start to leave every half hour. This will affect you if you have a 6:00 am flight as you will have to take the 4:00am shuttle. All in all I would stay again. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I was arriving on a late flight from Phoenix and decided to stay here before we started our family vacation. This hotel is horrible I had a free night stay because I am a choice rewards member and let me tell you I am so disappointed on what I ended up with because I always book at nice hotels. It's run down, bums in the side entrance at night, and the rooms are run down. Plus people parked in the parking lot sitting in there cars doing Who knows what. I didn't eat at the restaurant but I would be scared too, the fish tank was gross and needed to be cleaned out. It was disgusting. We slept woke up early and left. I would definitely never stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2017

This was a more than adequate hotel for one-night sleep over before catching another flight the next day. It helps having a shuttle for pickup and delivery (runs every half-hour). The lobby was average, though the cafe connected with the restaurant was not very inviting. The front-desk staff was very helpful and pleasant. It is within walking distance (about half-mile) to a Denny's if you prefer something other than a carb-loaded, unappealing breakfast. The room was clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable and allowed for a good night's rest. This hotel was a standard 2.5-star hotel with no frills.

Room Tip: The cafe looked very uninviting. There's a Denny's about a half-mile away.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2017

This was a very short hotel stay due to needing a place to stay before flying out. It was close to the airport. The place was quiet, even though it had a large number staying. The A/C was cool, but it did not remove the humidity in the room. It was always damp. The room was clean, the bed comfortable. The breakfast was rather lacking. I thought the entire place looked dark. Price was reasonable.

Stayed: June 2017