All reviews free breakfast hot breakfast night stay fast food every half hour port of miami cruise transit nfl van
Reviewed 19 June 2017

This was a more than adequate hotel for one-night sleep over before catching another flight the next day. It helps having a shuttle for pickup and delivery (runs every half-hour). The lobby was average, though the cafe connected with the restaurant was not very inviting. The front-desk staff was very helpful and pleasant. It is within walking distance (about half-mile) to a Denny's if you prefer something other than a carb-loaded, unappealing breakfast. The room was clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable and allowed for a good night's rest. This hotel was a standard 2.5-star hotel with no frills.

Room Tip: The cafe looked very uninviting. There's a Denny's about a half-mile away.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2017

This was a very short hotel stay due to needing a place to stay before flying out. It was close to the airport. The place was quiet, even though it had a large number staying. The A/C was cool, but it did not remove the humidity in the room. It was always damp. The room was clean, the bed comfortable. The breakfast was rather lacking. I thought the entire place looked dark. Price was reasonable.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

To me its a bit ridiculous to have the entire breakfast area close promptly at 9 am. Especially for an 'airport' directed hotel with travelers coming in at all hours. Beds and room were sufficient. I had the bad fortune of elevators BOTH not working at time i had to leave with all my suitcases. And while i can understand things happen, for the elevators apparently having already been not working for at least 30 mins, id expect hotel to put a sign in front so that guests arent stuck waiting there wondering. Also still not sure how both break at the same time. Was also rubbed the wrong way since booking.com had room for cheaper than the american airlines voucher.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Booked a room here last minute for Memorial Day Weekend. The other reviews pretty much detailed everything I would experience, so I wasn't so surprised. Less than 2% of the staff speak viable english so you'll be doing a lot of hand motions for simple request like towels. Speaking of towels, we check into the room and prepare to shower and dress when I realize there were no wash clothes anywhere in the room. I call down and stress how quickly I would need this basic need to make it somewhere in about an hour. It takes them almost 30 minutes to get to my room even after I suggested meeting someone to get it quicker. Needless to say I was late. After two of constant disappoint, I was finally able to speak to the manager on duty and explain my time. She apologized and took care of a night for me. Although I would've just preferred high customer service, I accepted the situation for what it was and will just keep in mind to not stay here.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2017

If you have a few days to spare or if you are transiting overnight in Miami, this hotel is absolutely fine. It runs an excellent shuttle service between the hotel and Miami airport,
15 mins and 45 mins past the hour at the airport, and on the hour and half hour from the hotel. Breakfast is fine both hot and cold selections, evening food is more like and snack or fast food choice, not a restaurant.
The rooms where spotless, the staff were fine, efficient and helpful, and the WiFi was OK. Would recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple