Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hyatt.comUS$138
PricelineUS$138
Hotels.comUS$138
FindHotelUS$138
eDreamsUS$138
getaroom.comUS$141
1,276 results
All reviews miami airport complimentary breakfast room was spacious nice pool business trip enjoyed my stay nice stay very nice hotel checking in yogurt next morning rental car pre cruise one night stay free shuttle shuttle service noise
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2021

Arrived on a Friday night. The room was dirty. The carpet was never vacuumed and odor was in the room. I called the front desk. They don’t have housekeeping. They already left. It was 5pm and no housekeeping. Ok change my room. I’m sorry we have no more rooms. Ok. Can you send anyone to come up and clean the room. I’m sorry we can’t. That’s their answer. Stay elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank SeeingtheworldA
Management response:Responded 9 June 2021

Dear SeeingtheworldA,

We want to provide every guest with a pleasant stay, so I’m very sorry that we let you down this visit. We appreciate your review and hope to have the opportunity to deliver a more positive experience on a return trip. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

I stayed for the mayweather fight as Im a freelance journalist for the Boston globe. The room was dirty. 1 bath towel in the room. My partners room was also dirty. No housekeeping. The front desk clerk told me they are short on staff. Nothing she can do. Never again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank allinfun77
Management response:Responded 9 June 2021

Dear allinfun77,

I appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Your feedback is helpful and will be shared with our housekeeping team. I'm sorry we fell short of providing the level of service and cleanliness to which you are accustomed to and deserve. Your satisfaction is important to us and we hope you'll give us another opportunity to make your experience the best it can be.

Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

We are in a pandemic. Cleanliness should be number 1 priority. The sheets didn’t appear changed and dirty. The towels in the room had stains that would have come off if the were washed. I had to go downstairs and get new sheets. Housekeeping is nonexistent at this hotel. Do yourself a favor and simply stay elsewhere. The entire hotel reeked of marijuana. The staff is exhausted. I can tell. When you as for the manager you’re told he is at a new location brinkell?? And never around. I can see that. Maybe if you manager was around more this hotel would have gotten 5 stars. Apparently I’m not the only one with cleanliness complaints. Sort reviews by date and you can clearly see.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Christopher B
Management response:Responded 8 June 2021

Dear Christopher B,

I’m sorry that the cleanliness of our hotel left you underwhelmed. Please accept my heartfelt apology for your experience; this is certainly not our standard. Your feedback will be shared with the housekeeping team to make immediate improvements. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

Where do I start. Friday evening during these were going for $400 per night. So for that price you expect a really nice room and clean especially with Covid and everything else that’s going on. This room was worse than disgusting. Room 514. I walked in. Placed my bag in the room and used the bathroom. Washed my hands and there were no towels in the room. I called downstairs to the front desk. Sorry we can’t bring you towels. No housekeeping do to cutbacks. I had to go downstairs and wait 20 minutes for someone to find me towels. Btw 2 bath towels is all I got. I head back upstairs and unpack. My cpap machine was filled With water and when I went to plug it in I found food all over the floor room was disgusting by the window and I took pictures. I called the front desk again and they can’t change my room and housekeeping has left for the day there was nobody can come up and vacuum. So I was stuck in that room. Now because the CPAP machine Takes air from the room and circulate it and bring it into the machine hose so I can breathe at night I was smelling some kind of pork or beef I don’t know what it was I was up at 2 AM. I couldn’t go back to sleep and I had to drive all the way up to Daytona again the next day. Didn’t offer me check out late so I can rest up in a different room they want to charge me $10 for every hour that I would stay there past 12 o’clock. I have left several messages and sent several emails to Craig haas The general manager and he has ignored all of my messages. that’s very cowardly. I will be certain to let every media publication on travel know about this and I will post my pictures online and let others know. You guys need to step it up. Hyatt was a great brand. It’s no longer great in my eyes. Look at other peoples reviews and you will see them complaining about housekeeping that morning at 11:45 there was another couple standing between the front desk counter and a restaurant across from the elevators about 15 feet in front of the elevators and they were complaining also about how dirty the room is and they were staying there for several days and the manager or sorry assistant manager didn’t know how to Respond except saying OK OK. And the gentleman said I don’t think because I’m a foreigner it’s ok That we get treated like this. Right in front of me. They should be ashamed of themselves to rent out a room that looks like that. The manager has my email and he has my phone number for my reservation let’s see if he will actually contact me by phone or email or is he going to the same Replied that he sent to everybody else. Step it up bro.

Room tip: Just stay away from this please you’ll thank me later
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Worldtraver10019
Management response:Responded 8 June 2021

Dear Worldtraver10019,

It’s important to our entire team that all our visitors feel comfortable, so I’m very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. We hope to serve you better should your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 6 June 2021

The room was filthy and no towels. I had to go down to the front desk twice to get towels and both times they weren’t ready. The room was dirty. They were booked and couldn’t change my room and housekeeping left for the day. I have pictures i emailed the gm and left Craig haas a voicemail I’m waiting for a reply. When you charge $420 a night you deserve more and better service and a clean room. As I was waiting for my ride after checkout I seen another couple also complaining.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
2  Thank Worldtraver10018
Management response:Responded 6 June 2021

Dear Worldtraver10018,

I'm very sorry that we disappointed you with both our accommodations and service. Fresh accommodations and warm hospitality are our business, so I regret that we let you down. Your time in sharing candid feedback is appreciated and reviewed by us to continually foster improvements. For this reason, we hope that you might consider a return visit. We'd love another opportunity to show you that we care about you and your stay.