Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$178
Hotels.com
Hyatt.comUS$178
Priceline
FindHotelUS$178
eDreamsUS$178
1,277 results
All reviews miami airport complimentary breakfast room was spacious nice pool business trip enjoyed my stay nice stay very nice hotel checking in yogurt next morning rental car pre cruise one night stay free shuttle shuttle service noise
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021

Stayed at the Hyatt the night before our flight home. The property and rooms were excellently maintained. Breakfast was not self-service, but the staff gave us everything we asked for. The pool looked nice but we didn’t have a chance to use it. Would recommend this hotel in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: May 2021
Management response:Responded 29 May 2021

Dear HuckNYC,

We appreciate having the opportunity to host you. We aim to provide every guest with a comfortable visit, so it’s wonderful to hear of the comfort you experienced while staying with us. I thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. We hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2021

Cleanliness is lacking here. Not a good value for what I paid. Although it’s right by the airport, the area is very sore on the eyes. Housekeeping needs to be retrained on how to clean. Staff was nice

2  Thank Alena G
Management response:Responded 4 May 2021

Dear Alena G,

I’m sorry that you did not find us to be a good value and that our housekeeping efforts in your room left a lot to be desired. I appreciate you recognizing the kindness of the staff even though we let you down. Please be assured I will be discussing your comments with our housekeeping team to work on immediate improvements. We take pride in providing the best accommodations and service in the area so our lapses during your stay are being taken very seriously.

Reviewed 2 May 2021

This Hyatt hotel is convenient if you want to stay close to Miami Airport. I wouldn’t recommend to friends or family. Didn’t have a microwave in the rooms, breakfast food was not all that great. However I more disappointed in the communication. Was told one thing over the phone before my arrival and something different time to checkout.

1  Thank indiawilson1
Management response:Responded 3 May 2021

Dear indiawilson1,

I appreciate you acknowledging our convenient location even though our accommodations were not to your liking. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and I regret that we left you with a poor impression. Your feedback is welcomed as it encourages improvement in communication and service on our part. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

Reviewed 23 April 2021

This Hotel is convenient locate very near to airport, Clean and comfortable room, Had a good experience with the staff. I stayed a weekend with my family and enjoyed the pool also we had complementary breakfast.

Management response:Responded 25 April 2021

Dear nancy l,

We’re happy to hear from you and glad to know you enjoyed your stay. I’m pleased you found our location to be a great fit for your travels. We appreciate you choosing our hotel while visiting Miami with your family. Thank you for your kind feedback and please come again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2021

My stay at the Hyatt Place Miami Airport East was beyond what I expected starting with the parking it was well lit and checking in was a breeze also checking out Breakfast in the morning was delicious and I was ready for the adventure and sites after a long day I came in to a nice clean room and bathroom and slept good thank you

Management response:Responded 22 April 2021

Dear jackietaylor75 ,

It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to share this wonderful review. Not only does it let other guests know that you loved our hotel but it also lets our staff know that their hard work is making a difference. It was our pleasure to serve you and we are already looking forward to your next visit.