3 people are viewing this hotel
US$168
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
Hotels.comUS$168
Expedia.comUS$168
Lol.travelUS$198
1,454 results
All reviews indoor pool front desk miami airport free breakfast next morning car rental would definitely stay here again comfortable beds breakfast area yogurt nice room very nice hotel free shuttle shuttle driver an early flight stayed one night cruise terminal
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Front desk was efficient and my room was spacious and clean. Had to call shuttle when I arrived at MIA. Only issue was the grab & go breakfast. I hardly saw a selection which made it a bit disappointing.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank corinnehoward
Reviewed 17 March 2021

Stay here!!! You can’t beat what you get for the price you are paying. The rooms were very clean and the bed was comfy. The staff at the front desk were very friendly as well. It’s close to the airport, but you (surprisingly) can’t hear a lot of noise from planes taking off and landing. We would definitely stay here again in the future!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Airport hotels are always a bit of a crapshoot—I feel grateful that my recent overnight stay was a positive experience.

My room was spacious, with separate sitting area and pantry/bar (microwave, fridge, coffeemaker.) Decor & furnishings were tasteful. Ample outlets—standard electric & usb.

What I most wanted to mention is the breakfast. Not having traveled in more than a year, I had no idea whether breakfast would be available, or how it would be handled in a property that had offered hot/buffet items in pre-Covid times.

My first priority in the morning is good coffee, & I was not disappointed on that score. Also available for self-serve were fresh fruit, juice and yogurt. I was presented with a sealed paper plate containing the following individually-wrapped items: sausage links, egg, bagel, cheese slice. danish & Nutrigrain bar. It may not have looked very appealing, but it was convenient to take back to my room for reheating in the microwave. The results of warming the egg, sausage & danish were better than decent.

I had chosen the hotel in part due to positive reviews of their attention to Covid protocols. I was glad to see that they have also managed to adapt their breakfast service in a way that allows them to continue this amenity in a safe way. Kudos!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank mofongo
Reviewed 20 February 2021

These folks are really doing their best. Our driver FROM the airport was extraordinarily kind, quick & thoughtful with a hand out of local restaurants & tips (which was mostly up to date, but, hey, covid changes things daily). Room was very clean, spacious and well laid out.
Pros - filling and pretty good breakfast you can warm in your room, quick shuttle to/from airport, friendly/conscientious breakfast and front desk staff, room was clean, comfortable, spacious & well designed, comfortable bed and bedding, indoor pool open (seemed clean but did not use), small but adequate workout room, lots of wipes/gel/sanitizing supplies available, 24 hr tea/coffee availability.
Cons - alien autopsy lighting in the shower (really, work on the spectrum on those LEDs, guys), only one extremely overused yoga/workout mat in gym area, not all guests (and one staff member) were consistent in their masking even though signs are clearly visible throughout.
We would definitely stay again. Stay before this was a Crowne Plaza & this place put them to shame. Really was a great deal with all that was included.

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank LinPT164
Reviewed 7 February 2021

It has been almost a year since our stay but better late than never to write a good review.
Actually it was February 10, 2020. The drop down selection only started at March 2020.
Have been meaning to write a quick appreciation to the hotel staff, especially
Edurardo M. who made our stay enjoyable. We had a quiet large room on an upper
floor. Eduardo was most helpful in giving us walking direction to places to eat in the area. He was very pleasant and accommodating all round.
Next morning shuttle to the cruise ship port was right on time and convenient.

Date of stay: March 2020