Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$101
Hotels.comUS$101
HurbUS$103
eDreamsUS$101
Expedia.comUS$101
Lol.travelUS$121
1,658 results
All reviews cruise port waffles room was clean hard boiled eggs free breakfast free parking pre cruise stay front desk staff one night stay airport miami transportation ship cereal cab delivery
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021

Very poor cleaning in the rooms, I was given a total of 4 rooms and each room I walked into was dirty. I had to keep going back to the front desk so they could let me see another room. Hair, wet toilet paper dirty sheets old tooth paste in the sink night stands not wiped off left with sticky stuff on them and crumbs. Carpet is very sticky and turned my feet black from waking on it.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for leaving a review as stated before we are sorry for the issues you encountered and I am happy we were able to resolve the issues for you that same day. We thank you for your business and we hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

I spent a night here, just under a $100 and I was comfortable. It's a double occupancy fee so it's well worth the cost considering the room was fully equipped with everything I needed: the usual toiletries, a small kitchenette including mini fridge, microwave, disposable drinking and tea cups. It suited my needs perfectly, wifi worked well, cable and adequate on site parking. The public amenities were closed due to COVID but I didn't need them anyway.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at La Quinta Inns & Suites. We truly want all of our guests to find comfort at our hotel. Thanks for staying with us and thanks for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We hope that when you are in the Miami Airport area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 13 February 2021

Friendly staff, ok rooms, building, walls, etc need some attention. They could use a repainting or cleaning. Overall the place was worth what I paid which was around 60/night and it's literally right at the airport (2 miles away).

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Michael I
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Thank you for your review and for your recent stay. We are happy that you had a good stay overall. I will work with my staff to address the issues that you encountered. It is our goal to make sure all of our guests have an enjoyable stay. At La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East, we constantly strive to provide excellent service and satisfaction to all of our guests, and when a guest takes the time to write, we are especially grateful.

Reviewed 10 February 2021

We had a good visit overall. The hotel is hard to locate in the dark-no lighted drive or sign. There was no food or drink to be purchased at all. The first night there was coffee from a pump carafe and condiments in packets. The second night grumpy clerk said there was no coffee and she wasn't going to make any. Gave us some coffee makings for our room. The third night we had the helpful clerk again and he helped me to map out the way to the rental car return parking area and made sure there was coffee but the store area was closed off as there was nothing in it.
Also to make note that many of the amenities that the hotel states they have don't happen now or they don't offer.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank lynncamp3
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Reviewed 24 January 2021

I booked 5 nights via booking.com and it was supposed to have the breakfast included, shoutle service from the airport and room service (obviously), my surpirse was when I got there to do the check in they informed me that non of these services are offered because of Covid-19 !!!! so, why they didn´t say that at the moment of the reservation ? I would have at least expected some kind of compensation for it, besides all the hotels in the same block did serve food, but I had to pay for it, they could not even have made any agreement with them ?, like shared services!

Date of stay: January 2021
3  Thank robertoesber
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We regret that accommodations were not what you had expected. Please keep in mind that on all sites including our own there is a notification bar notifying that certain amenities and services are not being offered and it directs guests to call the hotel for further information. This is why the nightly rate is so much lower due to the removal of services caused by Covid. We do understand how frustrating this can be to you and other guests alike. We thank you again for your business and hope you will give us another chance in the future.