Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Comfort SuitesUS$152
Expedia.comUS$168
FindHotelUS$168
PricelineUS$152
Hotels.comUS$168
HurbUS$172
1,768 results
All reviews cruise port front desk waffles free shuttle pre cruise miami airport free breakfast next morning would definitely stay here again sports bar choice hotels shuttle service the breakfast area booked this hotel per person an overnight stay flight
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2020 via mobile

Staying just one night for a layover. Researching hotels close to airport, I made sure to check the website for the hotel, and not trust the third party vendor info. I found the expected not all amenities may be available in covid disclaimer, which mentioned food, so I wasn't too surprised to see only a breakfast bag available (they don't make this clear at the desk however). However, I had made sure that a shuttle was available and on their site, it continues to state that it is available 24 hours. When we arrived at 1030 pm to the airport, the hotel informed us the shuttle does not run after 10 due to covid. We had to uber to the hotel, a short distance, but their lack of transparency prevented me from factoring this cost into my decision on a place to stay. When asked who we talk to, we were told a manager would be available in the morning. In the morning, of course, no manager available. The desk clerk tried to tell us the website had been updated, but i was still able to pull up the 24 hour info (see picture). The shuttle (on demand according to website) was theoretically available but not available to us until 9 am. Room was fine for the night. I dont care if you have to change your amenities for covid, just be clear on those changes....

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank epnfrn
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

I have the verification that my stay was to be $181.00, but was charged over $205.00. When I provided the verification, i was told that corporate "compensated" me with reward points (that I didnt agree to and that cant be cashed out). I was told by the hotel that Corporate can issue a refund, and then told by Corporate that only the hotel can issue a refund. Total run around.

On top of having no extra towels available, and no one staffing the front desk, this is unacceptable.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Vujadea200
Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

Michael at the front desk was amazing!!!! So clean! Such wonderful beds!!!! We truly enjoyed our visit!!!! On our way to Aruba and all the f came to visit! We enjoyed this hotel immensely!! Totally recommend!!!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Neecie67
Reviewed 7 September 2020

What a nosedive this hotel has taken. Stayed there a little over a year ago and had no problems. Stayed there a few days ago and wow, what a change.

Refrigerator was completely broken, no light and not cold (and yes, I checked to see if it was plugged in and turned on). The carpet was sticky and filthy (we kept our shoes on). The floor in the bathroom looked like it hadn't been swept or cleaned in a while, partially clogged bathroom sink, dirty shower and the underside of the toilet seat and lid was caked with dirt and long, black hair. The floor mat for outside of the shower had black dirt spots on it. Even the ice bucket was dirty and the lid looked like someone had taken a hammer to it. Both computers at the business center wouldn't work, kept resetting themselves to the start screen. No sugar or stir sticks at the coffee machine in the breakfast area.

Other than all that, the place is great...not.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank dtsmedley
Reviewed 3 September 2020

Was very excited to stay here in May, but Covid-19 ruined it & I had to cancel. The hotel gave me the runaround for weeks saying Expedia had my money, but I called Expedia and they said this hotel had it. According to my bank statement, the hotel did in fact receive my money - not Expedia. Upon producing this, they told me they would not be offering any refunds. Then, after another week of runarounds, I got Expedia to call & they decided they would give me a voucher for my stay.. only for this hotel.. that expired in a year, no exceptions. As a Canadian, this obviously didn't work at all with the closed borders at that time. Expedia told me I would get nothing if i didn't accept this offer, but I'd rather get nothing than stay here, so I chose to lose my money. Very disappointed that a hotel at the airport would treat their customers this way, especially when all 3 of the other hotels I booked for this trip in Florida refunded my money with no questions asked. Be absolutely sure before you book this hotel because they have no mercy & don't care AT ALL.

Date of stay: May 2020