Lowest prices for your stay
US$124
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$124
ZenHotels.com
US$122
WyndhamUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
Trip.comUS$131
All reviews an iron a great stay stayed here mcdonalds amenities beds miami airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2021

Hotel stay was very very welcoming very warm very quiet very modern hotel staff was very clean professional guess seem to be very upscale professional.Soundproof windows no slamming other doors in the hotels didn’t hear my neighbors very very nice I enjoyed it a lot

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2021

Do NOT .. I REPEAT DO NOT BOIK HERE if you have something important to do the next morning. There isn’t an iron in the rooms. They didn’t inform me of that when I checked in. I call for an iron and waited 55 minutes before it arrived. I had to call down to them in the 45 minute mark to remind them I needed an iron.. My meeting was at 10:30.. 10:00 I’m just getting dressed and leaving at 10:15.. While rushing out the door to my Uber I dropped my keys in the box and the attendant asking me what room as I’m trying to get out the door..I told the attendant to check the box! Never will I ever stay there again.. It’s very unprofessional to be late.. and guess what?! I’m late!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2021

Warning!! I booked a hotel room through Travelocity and somehow my dates were switched upon confirmation page. I arrived to the hotel thinking I can check in and realized my stay was month away after speaking with staff. After waiting three hours on phone with Travelocity to try correct the dates or be refunded, I was told to speak with the hotel to get approval to waive PENALTY fee for changing dates or requesting a refund (hotel is stated to be non-refundable). I spoke with the floor supervisor about my situation, got the approval, and sent an email with info to Travelocity as requested. I was told I would hear something by ten business days. After waiting two weeks, I called Travelocity to follow up. I was informed to cancel my reservation since I had the approval and request a refund. Days later, I got an email stating the hotel denied the request. I called the hotel and was told the previous supervisor is no longer there. I even spoke and sent email from travelocity of the info to the new supervisor Lyza about upholding the agreement made with the previous supervisor. Crickets! Bad customer service means unprofessional establishment. You’ve been warned. Don’t get ripped off by Travelocity or THIS HOTEL.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2021

Comfortable bed, spacious room, very close to gas station and airport. Staff were helpful and friendly and the food was good. A good place to stay when you have an early flight in the morning. We would stay here again.

Reviewed 13 July 2021

This was a great location for a one night stop over. Lobby and room were spotless. Check in was easy. Great layout in room. Comfortable beds. Great ac. Nice towels. Would definitely recommend staying here.