Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$134
Expedia.comUS$134
Hotels.comUS$134
PricelineUS$134
FindHotelUS$134
ZenHotels.comUS$157
All reviews an iron a great stay stayed here mcdonalds amenities beds miami airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2021

Shuttle and free breakfast not available supposively due to the virus yet they had breakfast available to pay for and other shuttles in the area were working. Only had 2 employees checking us in so it took a lot longer than it should have. Advertised lobby bar but there was never anyone there to offer anything to drink. Pool was very small. Hotel was very clean and employees were nice.

Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

Hotel is new and modern. Located very near the airport as advertised. We were able to see the planes take off. Noise was not an issue if the air conditioner was running. Noise from the hallway was more of an issue. Very thin walls. Staff tend to stand near doors and talk loudly for extended periods of time. Language barrier prevents any remedy to this.
The first disappointment was the dirty windows. We were on the 7th floor and quickly opened the blinds upon arrival to access the view. Found both to be visibly soiled. When housekeeping came the next morning to offer things like towels, I asked for windex. They did hand me a bottle and I was able to wash both windows myself. They did not offer to enter the room and clean them for us. Due to Covid fear most hotels do not offer daily room maintenance. If you are present when they come by you can give them take trash and get new towels. If you are not present you are out of luck.
Second issue was figuring out how to operate the shower faucets, its a bit tricky, great shower once you figure it out.

Third issue was in the fitness center. I used the fitness center all 3 nights, the first and third visit were uneventful. The second was incredibly alarming. Let me start by clarifying that I was completely alone in the fitness center on all three occasions. On this particular visit, as I walked on the treadmill with my back to the only entrance/exit to the room, watching netflix on my phone while trying to tune out the music from the ceiling speakers and the noise from the rooms tv. I was suddenly startled by voices behind me. When I turned around there were two men, one in security uniform and the other maintenance, blocking the doorway. Both were speaking loudly in a language I didn’t understand. They seemed angry and I was frightened and felt trapped. After a moment one said “gloves and mask”. As I said I had been alone, so my mask was off. But GLOVES? I replied, “I don’t own gloves”. The security guard replied, “gym closed, you go”. I was confused but relieved at the prospect of leaving the situation and did so quickly. Time at this point was 9:48pm. Once I was safely back in my room and more comfortable, I decided to get more info for my future trip to the gym. I spoke to the front desk and found that they do not require gloves in the gym and that it closes at 10pm. I also noticed, on my 3rd visit to the fitness room, there are no hours posted anywhere. Very disappointed in the treatment I received! Completely unnecessary behavior!

Side note, AC can be difficult. Its in “green mode unless you change it manually. Green mode apparently mean “doesn’t run”, and it gets hot quickly.

Beds were comfortable although a bit on the firm side.

Restaurant/Bar staff were wonderful and honestly cant say enough about them!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2021

I checked in on May 1st and stayed until May 4th, for a total of 3 people in the room (3 nights)
The accommodation was good except for the lack of daily cleaning in the room, and we missed the change of bath towels and trash removal and cleaning during our stay in the room.
There was a terrible service by the employee on 03/05/2021 at 03:45 pm at the reception.
The due employee did not answer with a smile, was neither friendly nor cordial.
He did not solve the problem, and repeated the same response phrase three times, claiming Florida laws.
As a guest after 2 days with 3 people staying at the hotel not having the room cleaned daily and needing new towels, I believe that this is not a regulation or prohibition alleged by the employee for not wanting to supply or exchange towels for a new set of clean towels.
Unfortunately, employees do not receive adequate training, and they tarnish the hotel's image and its proper name. These employees denigrate the good behavior and conduct of other employees, as they set a bad example of conduct and are superior in looks, gestures, tone of voice, and conduct.
As human beings we need assistance as civilized people and who understand our needs and seek solutions for greater comfort and tranquility in a lodging with the family. But this employee at the reception in question is extremely stupid, does not understand his duties, obligations and lacks, above all, cordiality, leaving aside his indifference in the treatment of guests.
In five-star hotels there is a motto: "The little things are very representative for a guest".
This unfortunate receptionist made me change my mind and change my desire to never set foot in this hotel again, due to the simple failure of a stupid attitude by a receptionist.

1  Thank nsun927940
Reviewed 30 April 2021

I would never stay at this nasty hotel again , nasty food , nasty front desk help ( blonde hair girl Allison) , ants all over hotel room counter , dirty shower , lack of soap and tissue and garbage pick up

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 29 April 2021

I enjoyed this hotel after having to switch from a nearby hotel from hell. The staff was friendly. The hotel and room were both super clean. I called room service for extra towels and they came right away. The restaurant within the hotel was pretty, clean and the staff was a pleasure. I will be returning to this hotel in the future.

Date of stay: April 2021