Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
Free cancellation until 07/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 07/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$157
PricelineUS$157
FindHotelUS$157
All reviews an iron a great stay stayed here mcdonalds amenities beds miami airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2021

I would never stay at this nasty hotel again , nasty food , nasty front desk help ( blonde hair girl Allison) , ants all over hotel room counter , dirty shower , lack of soap and tissue and garbage pick up

Reviewed 29 April 2021

I enjoyed this hotel after having to switch from a nearby hotel from hell. The staff was friendly. The hotel and room were both super clean. I called room service for extra towels and they came right away. The restaurant within the hotel was pretty, clean and the staff was a pleasure. I will be returning to this hotel in the future.

Reviewed 24 April 2021

So pretty and comfortable ... I love the shower and toilet area. The only thing is that the walls are thin. But the countertops are nice everything is up to date. I Would also wish they had more channels.

Reviewed 18 April 2021

I enjoyed my stay, it was relaxing and warming.. I didn’t even want to leave the hotel.. My husband and I was visiting from Delaware to celebrate his birthday and I enjoyed my stay the entire 4 days i was there.. The hotel was clean , room smelled clean, no rodents , it was VERY NICE! i was pleased

Reviewed 22 March 2021

We stayed here twice on our trip to and thru Miami. Food at the Captains Lounge was excellent especially after a long flight, it was great to this quality within the hotel. Oh! and the bathroom/shower fixtures all 'top shelf' loved the shower.

Date of stay: March 2021