Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$146
WyndhamUS$146
Hotels.comUS$146
PricelineUS$146
Agoda.comUS$146
Trip.comUS$154
All reviews an iron a great stay stayed here mcdonalds amenities beds miami airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2021

I enjoyed this hotel after having to switch from a nearby hotel from hell. The staff was friendly. The hotel and room were both super clean. I called room service for extra towels and they came right away. The restaurant within the hotel was pretty, clean and the staff was a pleasure. I will be returning to this hotel in the future.

Reviewed 24 April 2021

So pretty and comfortable ... I love the shower and toilet area. The only thing is that the walls are thin. But the countertops are nice everything is up to date. I Would also wish they had more channels.

Reviewed 18 April 2021

I enjoyed my stay, it was relaxing and warming.. I didn’t even want to leave the hotel.. My husband and I was visiting from Delaware to celebrate his birthday and I enjoyed my stay the entire 4 days i was there.. The hotel was clean , room smelled clean, no rodents , it was VERY NICE! i was pleased

Reviewed 22 March 2021

We stayed here twice on our trip to and thru Miami. Food at the Captains Lounge was excellent especially after a long flight, it was great to this quality within the hotel. Oh! and the bathroom/shower fixtures all 'top shelf' loved the shower.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 19 March 2021

I spend a lot of time in hotels and have stayed at some of the nicest hotels in the Country. This hotel made the list for me due to the extremely nice staff, the cleanliness of the room and the great food that was eaten on the sixth floor restaurant. I am not a fan of Salmon in its cooked state but it was suggested by our waiter and it was amazing!!! This hotel is near the Miami International Airport which was a must due to our early flight departure the following morning. This did not detract from the charm as we were able to watch the sunset form the 6th floor restaurant and view planes landing/departing which was fun for my 10 year old son. We will go back.

Date of stay: March 2021