Lowest prices for your stay
US$146
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$146
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
ZenHotels.com
US$122
WyndhamUS$146
Agoda.comUS$146
Trip.comUS$154
All reviews an iron a great stay stayed here mcdonalds amenities beds miami airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021

So pretty and comfortable ... I love the shower and toilet area. The only thing is that the walls are thin. But the countertops are nice everything is up to date. I Would also wish they had more channels.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 18 April 2021

I enjoyed my stay, it was relaxing and warming.. I didn’t even want to leave the hotel.. My husband and I was visiting from Delaware to celebrate his birthday and I enjoyed my stay the entire 4 days i was there.. The hotel was clean , room smelled clean, no rodents , it was VERY NICE! i was pleased

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 22 March 2021

We stayed here twice on our trip to and thru Miami. Food at the Captains Lounge was excellent especially after a long flight, it was great to this quality within the hotel. Oh! and the bathroom/shower fixtures all 'top shelf' loved the shower.

Reviewed 19 March 2021

I spend a lot of time in hotels and have stayed at some of the nicest hotels in the Country. This hotel made the list for me due to the extremely nice staff, the cleanliness of the room and the great food that was eaten on the sixth floor restaurant. I am not a fan of Salmon in its cooked state but it was suggested by our waiter and it was amazing!!! This hotel is near the Miami International Airport which was a must due to our early flight departure the following morning. This did not detract from the charm as we were able to watch the sunset form the 6th floor restaurant and view planes landing/departing which was fun for my 10 year old son. We will go back.

Reviewed 14 March 2021

We enjoyed our 1 night stay here in March. It was close to the airport so our group all met up here before we headed to Islamorada. The pool is lovely in the morning! We ran to MacDonalds to grab some breakfast and ate it outside. Very comfortable beds.