“Delicious Pizza & Pasta”

Ken & Mike's Pizza Pasta & More
Ranked #31 of 61 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I came to this restaurant for pizza and it was a great choice, they have a very wide menu and definitely I will come back again

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Location has a good selection of pizza and pastas at decent prices.
The cheese pizza is done well unlike other companies.
Beats other local high-end companies in taste

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Working within Miami Lakes I am always looking for a good restaurant for lunch. I found Ken & Mikes tucked away within the small plaza on NW 67 AV. Its a quant little restaurant with a cozy charm. Smooth jazz is played to help you relax from your day. Ken & Mikes offers a wide selection on its menu. Their lunch selection is outstanding! I tend to lean toward the baked ziti with eggplant. You get a nice size portion along with fresh baked garlic rolls, soup or salad and a soft drink. All for a very reasonable price under $10 dollars. The wait staff is friendly and helpful. I now make it a weekly lunch spot and enjoy trying the different lunch options. Enjoy!

Reviewed 9 July 2015

VEry tasty, loved their pizza. Also their lasagna is excellent for ordering. My daughters favorite is the pasta with alfredo sauce/chicken/ brocolli. EXCELLENT!! GREAT FOR FAMILIES TO DINE AND ENJOY.

Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

Had lunch with friends. We had sauteed mushrooms, garlic rolls are excellent. I had Penne alla Vodka excellent and the others had the Lasagna and Shell combo. Try this restaurant and experience it for yourself. I will be coming back.