“Raw burger”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on Northwest 67th Avenue in the North Star Shopping Plaza, near Main Street. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

My burger came out completely raw and bleeding after I ordered a well done burger. It was terrible and I will never go there again.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Departure815473
Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Miami Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Good afternoon, Diamond. We're so sorry to hear that your burger came out undercooked. We hope you will consider sending your feedback & your contact info to us via our website: www.millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that we can reach out to you directly, we certainly know we can do better & we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended to me by a coworker. It got off to a very poor start. I sat at a high top table by myself for almost 15 minutes before I was approached by a server. I ordered Zingers. They brought me the wrong order. In their defense they corrected it quickly and told me to keep their first delivery. I then had the Mahi-mahi which was very good. The music playing and customers dancing outside made up for the crummy start.

Date of visit: August 2018
Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Miami Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Good afternoon, Jim. We're so sorry to hear that your visit started off poorly but we're happy it improved by the end. We look forward to seeing you again soon at our House! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us/. Have a great day!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat and watch sports. Food is good quality and plenty of TV's. You can dine under AC or outside at the bar. They have a good happy hour as well.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Good crowd of people from morning to late.
Regular customers to children families, Heat play games were just around, so place packed in a good way and all super friendly.
Had a great Fajita's combo coming out on a steaming fryingpan, Good taste. Their chili was awesome. A large sorti of draft beer!
Cheers / Jari

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Came in for a light dinner and a couple beers with the entire family. It seems reasonably priced and typical bar fare. Service was friendly and only had to wait less than 5 mins between drinks . So overall not bad. Food was the standard salty, greasy food that filled us and kids up. One thing that I never understood is that how servers were so clueless about the beer. It is an Alehouse , shouldn’t the servers at least know what local beers are on tap and what kind they are? There were only 4 local beers . Shouldn’t be hard to give each server a piece of paper.

Date of visit: March 2018