“Terrible service. ”

Pizza Scene
Ranked #21 of 63 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

If you want to eat a place that could care less about service, than folks this is your place to dine for very average food.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Genuinely surprised at the pizza quality of this small shop. Walked in off the street and ordered two slices. They were NYC style with crisp bottoms and stretchy cheese. Slices will run you between $3-$4 each.

If Dave from Barstool Sports did a pizza review here he would think it's pretty good I'm confident of that! It's average for NYC standards but very good for being in Miami so it definitely deserves 4/5

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Ordered their special and they would not give me the change of a $50.00 bill. I ordered their regularly and I was just without smaller change. Should have walked out and after I tasted their pizza, I won't be back.Not even average just blah!! Cheese was a poor quality, and not crispy as ordered. Manager was not doing her job. Snooty on the phone.

Going back to Papa John's which had flavor or the new one in Cypress Village.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I moved from Chicago, where pizza has been one of my all-time favorite meals. And it took me a long while to find this place but when I recommend good pizza, this is it! Deliciously worth it every time!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I was staying in a hotel close by and decided to eat in. I order a pizza over the phone and a while later it was delivered. I have to admit it was still nice and warm, but upon eating it, it wasn't anything special. I prefer the New York style with the think crust.

Date of visit: September 2017