2,616 results
All reviews nobu restaurant ocean tower malibu farm beach staff room service lobby bar pool side ocean front amazing service hotel is beautiful an umbrella beach chairs upon check per day valet parking pools miami
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My sister and I had a two day stay at the Nobu Hotel before joining a cruise. Our suite was elegant with a delightful view of the three pools and beach.
The Concierge was most helpful giving us several great options for our Saturday, I also appreciated the friendliness and help given by the desk clerks.
A very delightful stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
omalik2016, Manager at Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Carol,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your kind review! We're very glad to hear that you and your sister had a great stay and experience with our concierge and front desk clerks. We will be sure to share your review with them, they will be pleased.

We look forward to hosting you again very soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Visited with our two teen boys for spring break. The hotel location, renovated room with a view, spa, Nobu restaurant and Carlos in valet management were great. Getting a chair by the pool (and in the sun) was virtually impossible unless you got them at 9am and stayed all day. The food and beverage service for the beach and pool was horribly slow. There was not enough waitstaff and the kitchen was clearly slow sending out food. The lobby Starbucks was not able to produce lattes due to a broken machine. We had a nice stay but I couldn’t help but think that with a few tweaks the Eden Roc could be excellent.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Nire47
omalik2016, Manager at Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Nire47,

Thank you for staying with us at Eden Roc Miami Beach and sharing your review. We want you to know that we appreciate your comment and we'll definitely share with our team so that we can improve on these hiccups.

We hope that we will be able to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Great stay overall. Comfortable room, nice pool, great amenities, and good location.
The only issue I had was they scammed us at breakfast. My friend and I got breakfast at Nobu the last day and we had a credit we never recieved. We showed the server our email and he forced us into paying saying we could not get charged. I called when I saw the charge and the customer service person told me that we were wrong. Not the best way to treat a guest.... Just be aware of what comes with your room if you stay here... we were promised things the hotel couldnt come through with..

Room Tip: good for family
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank nicole_carrasco25

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for sharing your review and staying with us at Eden Roc Miami Beach. We appreciate your feedback and we'll definitely share your comments with our team so we can improve these matters. Should you feel the need to address the issues previously mentioned, you can reach me at omalik@nobuedenroc.com.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we hope to have another chance to welcome you.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I absolutely love staying here! This is the perfect location for my family and I. Its is our home away from home. I want to thank Joe at the front desk for giving us such a warm welcome and helping us in every way possible at check-in. Love this location and privacy one has as a guest. Enjoyed the relieving spa too!! We will see you next year!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank haileymoore783

Dear Hailey,

We're very happy to hear about you choosing Eden Roc Miami Beach for your family's stay! Thank you for your kind review and your shoutout for our team. We will let them know of your review, they will be pleased.

We look forward to hosting you and your family again very soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Our family of 6 just had a wonderful week at Eden Roc in Miami Beach Hotel. We found it be very relaxing and the staff could not have been more accommodating. David at the front desk was so personable and made sure to check in with us several times during the week to ensure that all was going well. He even switched our rooms when we had a problem with noisy neighbors. We spent most of the week at the pool and the attendants were the best! They were so friendly and made certain to introduce themselves and then greet us by our names and were attentive to all of our needs. A huge shout out to Steven, Kambell, and Kelby! Between the weather being perfect and the staff taking such pride in their jobs, this was a great vacation and we would definitely consider returning to Eden Roc!

Room Tip: ocean or bay view are a nice addition
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank michaelhoch

Dear Michael,

We're so happy to hear about your unforgettable stay with us at Eden Roc Miami Beach! Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review of your stay and our staff who assisted in making your experience that much better. We will be sure to let our staff know of your shoutouts, they will be delighted.

We look forward to hosting you and your family again very soon!