US$318
US$390
US$284
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$344/night.

Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$183
US$144
US$252
US$217
  • Pool
Dream South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$176
  • Restaurant
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$281
US$272
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$310
US$284
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$218
US$184
  • Beachfront
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$170
Pestana Hotel Group
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$326
US$313
Priceline
  • Beachfront
All reviewsin south beachrestaurants and barsmini fridgeactionhookahclubs
Reviewed 6 December 2012

this was just right for my night out clubbing. checked in, by friendly reception. rest my things. The room was clean and simple and I was out. Good location for SOBE nightlife. On my way back I passed the hotel. LOL! Maybe because I was drunk or the fact that the light was gone from the sign. but it was just what I needed a place to crash. convinient for me as it is near to my first and fav club in miami beach.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights in November, and arrived late after a long flight to a warm and pleasant welcome by the receptionist. Our rooms were comfortable and large, with a small kitchenette, well stocked en-suite and digital TV.
The cleanliness was not brilliant, the sheets and towels were clean, but behind the sink, under the table and other nooks & crannies could have done with a bit of a scrub. A few of the tiles were cracked and some of the paint could do with a little touch-up. However, for the price we payed, it was actually above expectations.
The location is fantastic, all the bars, clubs & cafes you could possibly want are right on it's doorstep. My room actually looked out over Lummus park & South Beach, which was lovely to wake up to.
We opted for Valet parking, which costs $24 per 24 hours, and since the nearest parking is a ten minute walk away and costs $20 per 24 hours, is actually great value, and the service was great.
One note of warning, we went down to the little bar outside for a drink when we first arrived, and having just ordered a couple of drinks without thinking, 2 of the most enormous glasses arrived, which stung us $25 each. I think this is standard on the strip, so make sure you ask the price BEFORE you order!
However, almost every eaterie on Ocean drive does a hearty breakfast for $5.75 (including unlimited orange juice and coffee), great for the morning after one too many drinks (or just one of the huge ones!).
Espanola Way was a real highlight of our time in Miami, and a short walk from the hotel, with a more chilled out atmosphere, with nice bars it was a bit kinder to the wallet too.
I would reccommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be central to the action, doesn't mind the hustle & bustle (people watching is fantastic on Ocean drive) and doesn't want anything too luxurious.
We'd stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the beach have a great view, but are also the noisiest. Try and avoid rooms on the ground floor as they look out at a brick wall.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank milispike
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Well I like south beach Miami. The location was perfect for tourist, good value for everything I do not pay to much. But the impression I get when I arrived was terrible.No elevator was broken I have to take my logged for the step to the four floor. When I getting to the room was dirty very stinks with smoke sigar. I ask to the front desk for another room but the lady toll me the all room was the same. I was very disappointing no helpful. Finally next day I ask again on front desk to change my room and she toll me I am going to change your room after four day's be in the stink room. The service was terrible, the maid make my bed only one time because I ask her. Never Again, I will never recommend this Hotel to any body. To have this experiences.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2012

We had a great time in Miami! The location of Starlite hotel is perfect. Good value for money. We did not pay so much. The lady in reception desk was very hapeful. I would recommend the hotel young people with not so big expectations.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2012

Terrible!!! When we arrived, they provided us a used dirty room. After our complain, the maid quicly (tried) to tide the mess but left dirt towels with stains and hairs.
Also, they overbook reserves, so it´s not sure you will be in the room you choose (what happened to us).
Also, since it doesn´t have parking lot, you will MUST pay US$22,00 per day for a valet get your car the leave it (who knows where!?!?). Due to this charge, it´s better to choose a better hotel.
Run away of this hotel!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple