We really enjoyed our stay at the newly $1bn refurbished hotel. Great room (Tresor Junior Ocean view suite) it has a electric hob & microwave in the room. Comes in handy when you want a quick hot meal.
Great views of the Atlantic Ocean & Miami they have great pools & is only a 2 min walk to the beach. The service was also very good, no complaints.
(BEWARE) One thing I must say whenever you make any International calls even if it last's for 1 sec they whack on a $30-50 connection charge every time. They even charge you for calling room service or the bell desk. (BE CAREFUL!).
If you are finding a place to eat ask the concierge desk to give you a list of places that deliver direct to the hotel. we ordered a $30 Pizza which lasted us for a few days as it was huge.
They have a great coffee shop near the main lobby with great cakes try the key lime pie & vanilla muffins (very tasty).
Book this hotel you can't go wrong!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach