My boyfriend and I stayed at the Fontainbleau twice, but it was during construction so we got a great rate, although it was still quite expensive. The first time we stayed there, it was great. The Tresor One Bedroom Suite was wonderful, the front staff was great, but the housekeeping was not too great. One housekeeper constantly knocked on our door until we woke up and asked if we're leaving soon. Needless to say, it wasn't a great wake up call. Also, since it was our first time in Miami, the front staff directed us to a couple places to get food and where to eat out, which they said were walking distances, unfortunately it was about an hour walk in the hot sun. The second time we stayed, we stayed in the Sorrento One Bedroom Suite, which was equally and if not better than the first time. Now that we knew our way around, we rented a car, which is highly recommended when in Miami, and we had a beautiful and relaxing holiday . We would love to go there again since the upgrade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Ebookers, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach