Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$302
US$283
Hotels.com
US$528
US$489
US$610
US$421
  • Pool
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$204
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$528
US$192
thepalmshotel.com
US$278
  • Beachfront
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$193
US$164
US$160
14,195 results
All reviewstresor towersorrento towerlapis spableau barliv nightclubpool areajunior suitebeautiful hotellobby barocean viewamazing servicebeach servicepeople watchingpool staffvalet parkingbeach chairsscarpetta
Reviewed 27 March 2012

The room was great, the ac worked silently, the shower had pressure and hot water, when the curtains were drawn it was complete darkness! We were comfortable sleeping. . . but that must be a given when we pay 500 dollars per night, right? Well, the reason I am giving this hotel ONE STAR RATING IS BECAUSE OF THEIR SERVICE! I still can NOT believe how rude, obnoxious, and incredibly NOT CARING the personnel of this hotel were to us! I was there with my sister celebrating her birthday and her gifts, prior credit card orders, paid arrangements for two bottles of Champagne & Chocolate covered strawberries, NEEDED TO "BE BEGGED FOR" TO BE DELIVERED BY THE KITCHEN STAFF(apparently they wanted to keep her champagne bottles, and strawberries for themselves). It was frustrating to deal with untrained personnel, and we were literally upset over their lack of concern & understanding for something so mundane as delivering GIFTS! BE AWARE OF TREATING ANYONE SPECIAL @the FontainBlue Hotel. Their service personnel is in dire need of help themselves! Stay somewhere else in South Beach: The RITZ, LOWES HOTELS, and/orTHE BETSY on Ocean Drive are excellent choices for outstanding costumer service with a comfortable room!

Room Tip: Pool view is the best view here! We had partial ocean view, & it was lame!
5  Thank lucianaflorida
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2012

Thank you again for being our guest and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as your comments are extremely important to us. Our entire team works very hard to ensure our guests are well taken care of, and we are sorry if we were unable to provide you with an exceptional experience. As we discussed, please reach out to Hotel Management directly in the future to ensure a smooth and unforgettable experience. We are confident that we can change your mind about Fontainebleau and impress you next time around.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I just returned from the property tonight. I stayed in the one bedroom Sorrento Suite (pool/ocean views with wrap around balcony) FANTASIC!!!! couldn't say enough about this room. The Sorrento tower is the absolute best.

For the most part, employees were extremely helpful, resort was spotless, they offer fruit flavored water at the pool which is wonderful!

This hotel is chic luxury 5 star 100%. If you are looking for this type of luxury, this hotel is probably for you. Definitely mostly a younger crowd. I noticed a decent amount of couples, a-lot of partiers. (I did go to Miami for Winter Music Conference, so I don't know if its always a-lot of partiers.) The hotel does get noisy at times with music. if you are a light sleeper and want to stay here, i would request as far away from the noise as possible, but if you don't mind it, it is awesome to listen to from your balcony!

Restaurant Tips: I experienced 'Vida' a few times during my stay. The only time I felt the service/food was worth it, was when Darryl was our server. He truly made our dinner pleasant, (very attentive, constantly filling drinks, listened really well) as for the other servers, they were so/so. Ask for Darryl, you won't be dissapointed.

La Cote, I experienced a few times as well. The food is way over priced for what it is worth ($18.00 kids chicken fingers) Only things I enjoyed there were the Burger, and the Fusilli alla Caprese. I couldn't say enough wonderful things about that pasta! However, the servers were rude every time we ate there.

I know they have a steakhouse, Italian, and sushi restaurant as well, but I didnt' experience those.

Room tip: Not all rooms have balconies, the ocean view is completely worth the extra money

*MAC computers are in every room they have (even standard rooms)

*They do charge a 16.00 resort fee for things such as: newspaper, free wi-fi etc.

*This hotel is located on Miami Beach, technically not South Beach. It is approx. a $20.00 cab ride one way into South Beach, give or take a few dollars depending on how far down Sobeach or traffic, but its worth it to stay here.

*Beach was rocky, and had lots of seaweed. (as does most of South Beach). I am a beach person, but I didn't leave the pools, the pool area is just incredible.

My favorite hotel by far. Wouldn't stay anywhere else when i travel to Miami. Absolute best out there!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2012

I am excited to hear about your AMAZING experience with us! Thank you for your gracious compliments regarding your room accommodations and spotless property. Most importantly, we appreciate your kind words regarding our helpful service level. Our 2,200 employees go above and beyond every day to exceed our guests expectations. We truly appreciate your recognition and recommendation. Darryl will certainly be acknowledged. We await your return to Miami, hopefully very soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2012

The Good - Staff (friendly and lots of them), Beach (amazing), Music (awesome)

The Bad - Wireless internet in the Tresor unusable, Freezer in one bedroom suite stopped working, Elevator had a 20 min wait on the Sunday

The Ugly - Child cut her foot on glass in the hot tub

Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

It was a pleasure speaking to you about your experience and getting more detailed feedback. I appreciate your recognition of our staff and the excellent service they provided. I was glad to hear they were able to fix your challenges in a timely manner and turn your experience around. As mentioned, we will definitely use the feedback provided to continue improving our offerings throughout Fontainebleau. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 25 March 2012

Went for one week over the Christmas Holidays with my family. Hotel and rooms are absolutely beautiful. Although Front Desk, staff and service in general were very cold. Beach and pool areas are over crowded. On the beach we felt like Pingouins in the Artic. One person on top of the next. Around the pool there is limited sun due to the sourounding high rise buildings and the best spots are reserved in advance for the big tipers. My biggest stress everyday was trying to find chairs around the pool in a sunny location for my family. There was lots of young couples renting big beds around the pool. One couple was going at it in front of my kids like there was no one around. This seemed to be acceptable by the hotel staff and we finally had to change places. Furthermore there is nothing to do in terms of entertainement for the kids. I spent a fortune on this trip and based on the overall experience, I really regreted it. This is a place that you frequent for the disco, restaurants, or just for people watching, but definitely not to stay with a family for an entire week.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time provide us with this feedback. We appreciate your kind words regarding our beautiful property and room accommodations. Rest assured that we will use your comments as constructive criticism to continue improving our service levels for future guests. Our goal is to exceed your expectations, and I will certainly review your comments with our Team Members. In the future, we do have alternate pool choices located in the Sorrento & Tresor towers. These pools tend to be more quiet and private for our guests to relax. Fontainebleau also offers many wonderful amenities for your children including The FB Kids' Camp and babysitting services. Here, children have the opportunity to play games, enjoy arts & crafts and participate in outdoor activities. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

The Fontainebleau is a spectacular place! It is everything you want from a South Beach vacation--beautiful beach, spacious pools, delicious drinks, fantastic restaurants, great bar/club scene, and well-appointed rooms with gorgeous ocean/pool views. The history and architecture make you feel like you're simultaneously experiencing the best of Miami Beach from 1960 and 2012.

Room Tip: The ocean/pool views from the Chateau room balconies are fantastic.
1  Thank GretchenKH
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

Thank you for choosing Fontainebleau to be your vacation getaway! We truly appreciate your compliments regarding our breathtaking views, spacious pools, and fantastic restaurants. We are extremely proud of the amenities we have to offer and are thrilled to learn you had the opportunity to enjoy them all. Please visit again soon!