2,980 results
All reviews rose bar blue door south beach white curtains pool bar pool staff white decor pool scene pool party hotel guests pool side rooms are small people watching beach service great pool lincoln road the entire staff
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Was due to check in today and the hotel is closed due to the hurricane. We pre-paid our reservation through the Delano and asked for a refund but they told us no. The Delano offered to change our arrival date but we would be responsible for paying the additional nightly rate if we arrived after September 30. We do not have the flexibility to get off additional time in this month so we had to rebook at a higher rate for October. We've called and been put on hold numerous times while trying to get us re-booked. Not very good costumer service and we have not even arrived for our stay yet. We would like our reservation to reflect what we pre-paid and not owe extra when we arrive October 12. 61887SB105125

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea H
Reviewed 11 September 2017

The Delano is a South Beach staple and I have stayed several times, most visiting before the Hurricane (9/5-9/7) and I must say they understand the SERVICE aspect far better than their sister property SLS which offers a GREAT pool party yet forgets its still supposed to be a 4.5 Star Hotel... Delphine who is one of the managers is personally VERY welcoming and was extremely kind to my girlfriend when she had too good of a time during a previous trip. Shortly before the storm when everyone was losing their grip, she welcomed me for Dinner, and Breakfast the day of the evacuation. The staff despite the tension in the air maintained a sense of optimism and professionalism which I appreciated while having to leave South Beach under less than optimal circumstances...Things that I asked for were done quickly and correctly AGAIN this is the core of good service. I have stayed at the W' Fountainbleu, SLS, Mondrian and other properties and I must say the Delano NEVER disappoints, once South Beach is ready to begin receiving visitors again I will be sure to book directly no matter the cost.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We paid in advance for a 4 night stay. We checked in and they billed an additional "incidental" daily charge- $150 a day =$600. So 2900 + 600 charged first day. Then Miami mandated an evacuation the following day. So we literally spent 1 night. They still charged us the $600 and $900. Now I have to fight these charges. Holding customer's money hostage like that when u need it the most to leave town!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Explorer709223
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This was a perfect and relaxing vacation at the Delano. Room was impeccable and clean. Pool area great. Beach access perfect. Very friendly staff at the hotel, the pool and the beach. We will be back, soon.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Francois B
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We are frequent guest at the Delano (South Beach). In addition to great accommodations, the staff (pool and general manager) make your trip enjoyable and memorable. There is no reason to go anywhere else but the Delano when visiting South Beach.

Room Tip: All our stays have been ocean view and can not beat the view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple