2,995 results
All reviews rose bar blue door south beach white curtains pool bar pool staff white decor pool scene pool party hotel guests pool side rooms are small great pool people watching beach service lincoln road ocean front
Reviewed 25 March 2015

Friends & I stayed at Delano early February for a special birthday celebration. We had an AMAZING time! The hotel is absolutely beautiful, with gorgeous hard wood floors, massive columns, white drapes hanging from an extremely high ceiling, eclectic pieces of furniture...just spectacular! The pool is the best - so cool! A must see both during the day & and night. The beach is breathtaking, the location is perfect, the food and drinks delicious.

However, it was the amazing staff that made our trip! Diego at the pool was such a great guy. He made sure we had everything we needed & always with a smile. Kelly at the pool was also very sweet & helpful (thanks for the recommendation for the pineapple mojito minus the extra sugar - soooo good!). Fast Freddie on the beach was a blast! What a great guy & made sure our cups were full at all times! Sammi at The Rose Bar was also great & made an incredible Cosmopolitan! We loved hanging at the Rose Bar at night. There is a great crowd of people, the bar itself is beautiful & the music had us up dancing! Last but certainly not least, Julian & Cesar who welcomed us by name and with a smile whenever we came back to the hotel or were passing by on our way to our rooms/pool/beach....HEY CESAR!

Such an amazing trip! We can't stop talking about all of the fun we had. We will definitely be back to stay at Delano.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Magnificent_U2
Reviewed 24 March 2015

Great hotel with more of a classy feel from those comparable such as the sls right next door. It's South Beach without all the South Beach you don't want. The only negative thing I can say is that only half the pool chairs get direct sun so reserve early.

Room Tip: bring a 32 to lightning connector for your new iphone to make use of the in room speaker
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rwg_3
Reviewed 23 March 2015

very stylish hotel, very friendly people, very helpful concierge (organising everglade trips, jetski adventures, rental cars etc.), beach & pool fantastic, good music, expensive - but worth it, we will definitely come again very soon

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mpxy
Reviewed 22 March 2015

Stayed here with my daughter for her 21st bday. We stayed here mainly for the pool, as well as for the location. The pool area is beautiful, trendy, chill and shady. We were within walking distance of restaurants and shopping as well. This is a boutique hotel that doesn't dissapoint!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank gymhappygirl
Reviewed 22 March 2015

Really enjoyed my stay at the Delano. Beautiful hotel, beautiful decor. The rooms are like a piece of heaven. And the Garden and the pool are truly the highlight of the hotel. Staff were extremely attentive. Julian the bellman and Aldo at the Front desk were very attentive and helped during my stay. Also a particularly nice experience was to visit the Spa. The lady who runs the Spa I believe her name is Junea could not be more lovely and helpful. She gave me a tour and I was really impressed with the views of Miami from the roof top lounge. I look forward to come back. Cheers Josias

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Dwight P, Guest Relations Manager at Delano South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2015

Dear Josias S,
Thank you for submitting this review. It is always motivating to know we hit the mark with our guests and I am pleased to know that this was the case for you. I will be sure to inform Julian, Aldo and Juliana (Spa) of your commendation in this review. I do hope our paths cross once again, be it in Miami or across the pond in London.
Wishing you the best,