Dream South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$230
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$318
US$295
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$218
US$184
  • Beachfront
US$252
US$217
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$279
US$250
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$175
US$136
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$310
US$284
  • Pool
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$170
Pestana Hotel Group
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$326
US$313
Priceline
  • Beachfront
2,915 results
All reviewsrose barblue doorbianca restaurantsouth beachwhite roompool barpool staffpool scenepool partybeautiful hotelpool sidehotel guestsrooms are smallpeople watchingbeach servicelincoln roadocean front
Reviewed 24 March 2015

Great hotel with more of a classy feel from those comparable such as the sls right next door. It's South Beach without all the South Beach you don't want. The only negative thing I can say is that only half the pool chairs get direct sun so reserve early.

Room Tip: bring a 32 to lightning connector for your new iphone to make use of the in room speaker
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rwg_3
Reviewed 23 March 2015

very stylish hotel, very friendly people, very helpful concierge (organising everglade trips, jetski adventures, rental cars etc.), beach & pool fantastic, good music, expensive - but worth it, we will definitely come again very soon

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mpxy
Reviewed 22 March 2015

Stayed here with my daughter for her 21st bday. We stayed here mainly for the pool, as well as for the location. The pool area is beautiful, trendy, chill and shady. We were within walking distance of restaurants and shopping as well. This is a boutique hotel that doesn't dissapoint!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank gymhappygirl
Reviewed 22 March 2015

Really enjoyed my stay at the Delano. Beautiful hotel, beautiful decor. The rooms are like a piece of heaven. And the Garden and the pool are truly the highlight of the hotel. Staff were extremely attentive. Julian the bellman and Aldo at the Front desk were very attentive and helped during my stay. Also a particularly nice experience was to visit the Spa. The lady who runs the Spa I believe her name is Junea could not be more lovely and helpful. She gave me a tour and I was really impressed with the views of Miami from the roof top lounge. I look forward to come back. Cheers Josias

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Dwight P, Guest Relations Manager at Delano South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2015

Dear Josias S,
Thank you for submitting this review. It is always motivating to know we hit the mark with our guests and I am pleased to know that this was the case for you. I will be sure to inform Julian, Aldo and Juliana (Spa) of your commendation in this review. I do hope our paths cross once again, be it in Miami or across the pond in London.
Wishing you the best,
Dwight

Reviewed 22 March 2015

The Delano is a Great Place, Centrally located in South Beach FL. Staff was very accommodating especially housekeeping. Jeremy is by far the best bartender and was alway pleasant and friendly. Cabana and pool attendants alway knew your name and were very accommodating and friendly.
My trip was a combo of business and pleasure. There was always something going on in the hotel at night. Michael the Concierge was very helpful and knew the best places to eat at and visit.
My Visitors were very impressed with the food and ambiance of the restaurant and pool. My Room was great but could use an update with TV and electronics that are iPhone and Bluetooth friendly.
Clientele staying at Hotel is very International.
Have been staying here when I visit the South Beach and would continue to do so.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business

Dear Raymond P,
Thank you very much for your feedback and review. I will be sure to pass along your praises to Jeremy and D’Michael. I would also like to let you know that we are in the process of updating all the electronics in the room and I am hopeful this will be completed upon your next experience at Delano. Please feel free to reach out to me directly whenever you would like to return, I am happy to help in any way I can. You may reach me at Dwight.Palacious@mhgc.com. I look forward to welcoming you back.
All the best,