All reviewsdays inngreat locationfront deskocean viewcollins
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Horrible!!! The room, the pool, costumer service
And on the top bugs !!!
I couldn't sleep We had lo. Look for another hotel at midnight
Employees...... really bad and rude service
Never staying at this hote again
Not even for free!!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank mtzdiana2000
Garrett R, General Manager at Broadmoor Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Hi Mtzdiana2000,

I'm terrible sorry to hear about your experience. Please accept my sincerest apologies as this is not what we want any of our guests to experience. I would love to discuss this matter further so i can ensure this doesn't happen again. I can be reached at garrett@broadmoormiamibeach.com

Respectfully,

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located right on the beach. The staff is friendly and will help you with what ever is needed. Parking is abundand and cheaper than other Miami beach areas. Classic building in art deco style. If you do not need to throw your money at luxury and you appreciate excellent location and service you are on the spot!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Filip I,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm very happy that you had an incredible time us. We're very fortunate to have a great beach right in our backyard and great staff. Thank you again and we look forward to your return.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Dereck was very helpful. Always had a very pleasant attitude. Very willing to go above and beyond. Ray was very helpful as well went above and beyond to make sure all needs were met. Will definitely stay again when I'm back in Miami.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Melissa R,

Thank you for the review. I'm happy to hear that Dereck and Ray went above and beyond to make your stay more memorable. We're very lucky to have such great staff. Thank you again and hurry back.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed for a week and I can tell you, the hotel was amazing. Hotel is right in front of the beach, had breakfast. The staff was awesome. Jose and Emma were the coolest. Jose told me all the good places to visit and eat.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Hi Jose J,

Thank you for the kind review. I'm happy to see that Emma and Jose were able to make your stay more enjoyable. Thank you again and we look forward to your return.

All the best,

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great time at the Broadmoor Hotel. Staff (Emma and Derek) were so friendly and helpful. Made you feel like you were staying with family. Will definitely stay here again. And the beach is right outside the door!! The restaurant has delicious tacos and amazing staff too! Wonderful stay!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Garrett R, General Manager at Broadmoor Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Hi Roberto R,

Thank you for the review. I have to agree, nothing beats tacos and the beach. Also I will be sure to share your kind words with Emma who is a true rockstar.

Thank you again and come back soon.

Garrett R