US$445
US$320
loewshotels.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$341
US$254
Official Website
  • Pool
National Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$279
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Dream South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$230
  • Restaurant
US$375
US$318
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$347
US$313
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$368
US$308
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$225
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$485
US$397
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$174
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsart decofree mini barwonderful bedsocial clubmake your own wafflesyoga mattwo blockssmall poolsouth beachstarbucks coffeerenovated hotelstaff was extremely nicelovely boutiquesitting areacable tvspacious bathroomocean drive
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I was there in november 2017 I took a good price pakdge with travelocity application including flight .I have spent 4 days .the room was too wide and the fridge was fulling of different drinks .there was a little options for break fast and if you want to make it better you should pay extra fees .the location was amazing at the end this hotel deserve the money .

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2018

This hotel has a lot of potential if the ownership would sink some money into it. I stayed here about 20 years ago and it was a top notch property. It now needs a bit of work. I was surprised at how much it has changed over the years. Its a small hotel with a classic Art Deco design. Our deluxe room had horrible stains on the carpet and sofa so we asked to switch rooms. We were actually downgraded a room category in the switch without the offer to lower the rate but having a clean room was worth it. The bed was very comfortable and we slept well. The bathroom was a bit dated and the shower a bit tricky. The location is great. If the owners would put some money into this place it could be a South Beach gem.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Febo17
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

My cousin and I stayed here 2 nights before a cruise that left out of the Port of Miami. The hotel itself is a cute, boutique, art-deco throwback and very nice. The room was 2 single beds that were comfortable, a mini fridge with complimentary water and a flat screen tv. The elevator is still out after Hurricane Irma so you'll have to hoof it up 2 or 3 flights of stairs but they have a couple of young and strong bellman to lug your bags up to your room AND bring them down for you when you check it. The staff was knowledgeable of the surrounding area and very helpful with eating suggestions and just really pleasant on top of that. For some reason they ran out of wash cloths and hand towels so we were just given more large towels after day 1. We Ubered from FLL at a cost of $45 to the hotel and Ubered to the POM for our cruise which was a 10 minute ride at about $6. The breakfast was satisfactory and the pool seemed small although we didn't take a dip while we were there. Very convenient and nice - I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Penny H
Reviewed 2 January 2018

This hotel has wonderful decor and kind front desk staff who upgraded us to a suite.

Quiet, clean, modern. Non-working elevator which posed a bit of a problem with our very heavy luggage, but we managed.

The housekeeping only included the bed being made up, and changing out the towels. Nothing was wiped down or anything. Coffee service wasn't replaced, sink wasn't clean... we're tidy to start with so this didn't pose a problem- just expected more in a hotel of this caliber.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2017

The hotel has Art Deco architecture and décor throughout. The furnishings in the common areas and the rooms were nice. The hallways appear to be a bit dated. They reminded me of an older apartment building. There is also a distinct mildew/moldy smell in the room and hotel lobby, not like that of normal beach town properties, but the results of water damage. There were a couple of warning signs in the lobby to watch for wet floor.

I reserved the One Bedroom unit with a King and a separate sofa bed in the living area. There is a small fridge and Nespresso machine. An iron and half-board are available upon request. The room was clean, except for me finding unused contraceptives lodged between the headboard as I was ensuring I had not left anything. The room could stand a repainting and sheetrock replacement for the ceiling leak. There were also scuffs and scratches on the walls and ceilings. The bathroom is unusual, first it is inside of the bedroom, so other guests wouldn't get complete privacy. Also, there is no shower curtain or door, but a piece of glass half the length of the tub. I don't think that it fully prevents water spillage onto the floor. It also doesn't allow for the steam to be concentrated inside like other showers. The toilet has low pressure, so one must hold the handle down longer than usual to fully flush the contents. We couldn't get the safe to work and our room had true key-lock access, not an electronic key card.

The staff were friendly. Since the elevator was broken, I was helped with my luggage up to the third floor. On the last day, I didn't bother to ask and lugged it down alone.

The continental breakfast was good, however it wasn't offered on my last morning. I was told that it was a last minute decision to not serve it due to kitchen renovations. I didn't receive advanced notice of this, nor did other guests. I asked would there be some type of voucher or accommodation elsewhere and was told no. I ended up going to a Collins Avenue restaurant to pay for breakfast to the tune of $60.00.

The cool is quite small, but fair for small children.

I chose the hotel after carefully reviewing Trip Advisor, booking and the hotel's site. I was disappointed when I found out that they no longer offer beach chairs or umbrellas. The clerk told me that it had been several years since this, and had advised all partners of this including Booking.com. I was told that the website was scrubbed of those previously offered amenities. They do however, offer free towels, a beach tote, a yoga mat, and bicycles when available. There was also a cocktail hour with reduced price drinks, that I didn't attend.

Overall, the cost versus the value was decent. The continental breakfast, the free Starbucks coffee, tea or hot cocoa in the lobby, and the welcome snacks in the room's mini fridge upon arrival was nice. I would like to have gotten some type of compensation for the lack of breakfast on my last day, the broken elevator, and the lack of beach chairs or umbrellas. This place is literally two blocks from Ocean Drive and the beach, a very short walk. There are also nearby restaurants and other hotels to which you may find nice cocktails and food. Collins Drive is also close by. A short Lyft or Uber to Lincoln Road mall is pretty affordable as well. It's not a four star hotel, so don't go into it expecting a high level of service or near perfect accommodations, but it is not a total dump and has been decently kept (recent reno) for a property its age .

Stayed: December 2017