3,536 results
All reviewshappy hourfront deskfree drinkssouth beachjacuzzi tubairport shuttlefree shuttlewet williesfree upgradesun deckenjoyed my stayocean drivebeach towelsmini barnight lifeart decobartender
Reviewed 19 July 2018

This hotel does not even rate a one star. It was disgusting and filthy!!! We found bed bugs , as well as roaches crawling around . The sheets, pillows and mattress were all stained and we found a woman's panty liner stuck on the wall!! All of that besides the mold and mildew smell!! I have never ever experienced such a dirty hotel. I live in south Florida so I don't want to hear its the warm climate because my house does not have that filth!!! Unless you like to live in filth I suggest you find another hotel especially that the rates are not cheap!!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel!!!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
31  Thank paulacosta1223
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Beware! They advertise a pool and the pool is in another hotel like 7-8 blocks away. The rooms on the Chesterfield website DO NOT look the same when you arrive at the hotel. I reserved a junior suite to treat myself for my birthday. The room looked nothing like the pics on the internet, they are also much smaller than shown on the Chesterfield website. The room was old, the molding was separating from the wall. The bathroom didn't have a door it had a curtain, so water got all over the floor and I was freezing. Even with towels on the floor I almost slipped and fell twice. The A/C sounded like a freight train so I couldn't sleep. I called maintenance and was told that was just how it sounded, which is not a resolution. I asked to be moved to another room, but they still charged me for a suite, since the maintenance guy said that's just how A/C sounds. In the new room, the TV didn't work, the power off/on button as well as others didn't work. The A/C was stuck on 60, the hotels resolution was to shut it off. The next morning when I turned it back on because now it was hot in the room, it started spitting out water. I was told the nobody was in the room above me, but they didn't tell me that they would be doing construction on a SUNDAY so I was startled out of my sleep by a loud crashing noise. There were also bugs in the shower in this room. I've sent 3 emails to the hotel manager Amanda Olivella and she has not responded. I received an automated email asking me if I enjoyed my stay. When you click on no, you it takes you to a website that says it's under repair, but if you click yes...voila it works! Shame on you South Beach Group and Chesterfield hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
30  Thank Escape314382
Reviewed 16 July 2018

This place is awful, it's meant for college kids on a budget. That's all that's lounging out front, loud, smoking weed. And the room, is stuck in the late 80's, floors were dirty and has a old molding smell. Good Luck!

Room Tip: If you looking for a 3 Star, then do not stay here!!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
29  Thank Chap C
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I have no complaints about this hotel. Great location on south Beach. I seen another guest have a complaint about their room and the staff acted quickly to fix the problem. I would recommend this hotel in the future. If I ever go back to Miami Beach, this is where I will be staying.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I was very disapointed with this hotel. Despite all the good reviews, it is not at all what I expected.

First of all, my reservation described a King size bed, what I got was a queen size.
For two days, the person who cleaned the room simply forgot to leave us new towels, they just took the used ones.

The cleaning is really bad, I use to walk barefoot, which was impossible in this hotel, as my feet would get really, really dirty.
I understand this is a beach location, but it has never happened to me before, and I'm Brazilian and do go to the beach a lot.

The rooms smelled like mold.

Localization might be good or not, depending on what you want. For me, it was terrible. It seems to be a party all the time, loud music, and a lot of people drinking in the lobby ( they offer a happy hour, with free drinks).

One good thing is the shuttle to/from the airport. We used it both ways, and it all went well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple