“Great tacos!”

Taquiza
Ranked #67 of 1,141 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Taquiza is a traditional mexican taquería crafting authentic tacos & street fare. Our blue masa, used for our homemade tortillas and chips, is ground daily using responsibly sourced (by our good friends at Masienda) landrace corn from Michoacán, Mexico. We carry a wide variety of Mexican beer alongside our rotating craft and local selections.
Reviewed 31 January 2017

great outside eating spot. Authentic Mexican tacos. The al pastor and shrimp tacos are standouts, but don't leave without an order of guacamole and grilled corn.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

We tried a selection of tacos, which were of high quality! Beers- fantastic. Totopos to die for! Very small portions but a good quality is what is all about.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

This place was the perfect place for a quick simple dinner. My friend had recommended this place so I went to grab some tacos after shopping on Lincoln Road Mall. I got 3 tacos, chicken, beef tongue (which I highly recommend OMG!) and the al pastor, also got an elote. I loved the open side bar because I did order my tacos to go to take back to my hotel room. I didn't give this an Excellent rating because the al pastor was way too salty for me, it was a tad bit hard to eat but besides that it was really good and 3 tacos definitely filled me up! Definitely going back again!

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

This taco stand on Collins offers over 10 kinds of tacos and about 10 kinds of beer. Tacos are small (two bites) so you should take between 3 and 6 per person. It costs from $3 (chicken) to $5 (beef or shrimps) plus tax, so you will pay $11 to $30 per person for food. Beer is pricey ($6-$7 plus tax) too. However, still cheaper than many restaurants. Tacos are delicious. You can even get taco with grasshoppers which we loved. Disappointment: staff do not keep the place clean, they do not even wipe the tables after guests leave.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Road-tripping in Florida I wanted to try some of the best reviewed taco places. I came here, hoping to eat truly Mexican, and everything by the look and pictures seemed right. But it wasn't as expected. Just ok, really. And it was pricey too, probably because of the location, I paid almost 50 USD for 2 people, only one drink. Place was packed yes, but I found them a bit tasteless. They were rather salty, or greasy, tortillas were cold. It was nice to have them made of blue corn though, but def they didi't taste as they were supposed to. I can tell I tried well , as I had pastor, carne azada, carnitas, chorizo, lengua. Would't recommend, if you have another option. Chipotle is tastier for example.