“Great Restaurant...the OYSTERS!!!”
Review of Cleo

Cleo
Reserve with OpenTable
Cleo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Named OpenTable's "50 Hottest Restaurants in the U.S.", Cleo, is pleased to announce its newest location in the heart of South Beach at The Redbury Hotel. Cleo captures the vibrancy of Mediterranean-inspired cuisine, where new yet familiar flavors are enhanced by worldly charm. The award- winning Chef Danny Elmaleh takes you on a culinary adventure, adapting his original Cleo menu with local South Beach ingredients. Enjoy delicious shareable plates, mezzes, flatbreads and hand crafted cocktails in a warm and intimate yet energetic atmosphere.
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

I came back yesterday from Las Vegas where I stayed at the SLS and dined at the Cleo Restaurant.
I was so impressed that I decided to take my partner the same night to Cleo in South Beach.
The restaurant looks gorgeous and with a very good energy and nice vibe.
I booked through Opentable and we were immediately seated in a nice table, the service was very, very attentive.
I tried few of the plates that I got in Vegas and some new ones....
The oysters were as magnificent as the ones in Vegas, as well as the deep with yogurt and feta.
The Brussels sprouts were very good but a little bit too salty, can happen.
The kale flat bread was amazing and the moussaka as well.
The meat balls were truly delicious.
The mushrooms were not as good as the one I got in Vegas, too much glaze, they didn't even taste anymore like mushroom, too bad I loved them in Vegas, so fresh, light and tasty.
The waitress was very good, she gave me a wrong cocktail -that I drank regardless because it was good- but she took it off the bill, which I found very nice of her.
The manager was extremely nice and professional, she made us feel so welcome, I truly appreciated.
Great spot in South Beach, definitely one of my favorite in this city were locals like us are most of the time treated as number rather than customers.
Thank you Cleo, we had a great Friday night.

SBE L, Manager at Cleo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2015

Hello Massimiliano! Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comment. It was a treat having you dine with us!We're looking forward to seeing you again! Please reach out to me for your next reservation at Rima.Khalil@TheRedbury.com.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,039)

Reviewed 8 August 2015

Very good mediterranean cuisine.
I am fund of octopus and had theirs twice!
Nice music and atmosphere.
To be recommended.

SBE L, Manager at Cleo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2015

We love hearing about our guest' favorite dishes! Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you enjoyed the most! Please reach out to me directly for your next reservation at Rima.Khalil@TheRedbury.com.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

This place was amazing! I was seated at the bar and it was the best seat in the house. The bartender (Magic) was brilliant very happy full of life very nice to see.
The food was small plates to taste or share. It was all so tempting. I had the bread and cucumber & yoghurt dip and the couscous and vegetable soup. It was to die for.

Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

From the atmosphere to the staff, to the food--superb. Hope this wonder doesn't succumb to the South Beach slide, as many new restaurants do.
Delicious veggie, meat, shellfish and fish dishes--served as they are prepared, and family style--so if you don't share, order your own. Matzo ball soup was a splendid surprise and had a slight lemmon essence to it. Clams w noodles a huge standout. Heathy Mediterranean with tons of flavor. Unique drinks and savvy servers make this a must.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

This is a great place! The food was amazing, just the right mix of traditional Mediterranean flavors with inventive twists. The Brussels sprouts, not kidding, were a highlight. The menu is all small plates, which lets you sample lots of things, a big plus with so many interesting things on the menu. Our server Jose was great, with helpful suggestions and a fun attitude. When we didn't find anything that really caught our attention on the wine list, he took us down to the wine cellar to choose a bottle that wasn't listed. A great experience - can't wait to go back!