1,885 results
All reviews matador room matador restaurant ice skating rink le labo jean george white marble beautiful hotel mid beach pool staff an umbrella ocean view private beach resort fee beach service luxury hotel long weekend the ritz carlton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I flew into Miami, with zero plans of lodging. I found myself faced with this interesting problem. Where shall I stay.
I called a friend, whom referred me.
At first I was troubled, thus, wondered why they desired me to stay at a hotel, they’ve never tried.
Anyway, I tried it nonetheless, not knowing what to expect.
I was delightfully impressed. It was subtle, yet, simplistically elegant.
The rooms were nice, I enjoyed the bed. I slept like a baby.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Alison S, Manager at The Miami Beach EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear umbrellalimitedcorp,

We genuinely appreciate your feedback, thank you for your time.

We're glad to hear you were delightfully impressed during your stay with us. Our beautiful hotel is enchanting all around, and we're happy to know you experienced just that while enjoying our comfortable and simplistically elegant suites.

We look forward to your next stay with us at The Miami Beach EDITION.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Today I had the most amazing service from two gentleman by the name of Allen and Thomas these two gentlemen made sure I was ok through my beach day thank you so much guys I will come back again!! The Beach Boys was amazing

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sidney A,

Thank you for your feedback. We're so happy to hear that your experience here was the best. We'll be sure to pass it on in letting Allen and Thomas know that their gracious service was personalized just for your specific needs.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Alain and his fellow colleagues at the beach did an excellent job on attending me, I felt welcomed and the beach bed was very comfortable. I had a great time at the beach, I recommend anyone to upgrade to the beach bed

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Nini_2321,

We're glad to hear Alain at the beach was able to extend such impeccable and tailored service during your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and are committed to excellent service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I usually don’t post online. I have been fortunate in my life and have traveled to some of the best hotels in the world. This last trip to The Miami Beach Edition in Miami was my 5th, and I think this hotel is very unique. The grandeur of the property is breath taking. But more than the art deco look, this hotel has such and amazing staff. From the Valet, Market Restaurant and Beach staff. All of my needs were met. Planning on being back here next summer.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank b0bby350
Alison S, Manager at The Miami Beach EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear b0bby350,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it. We're delighted to know that your 5th stay was exceptional with us. We're committed to continuously making every stay better, and are happy to know our property and staff met all your specific needs.

We look forward to having you back with us at The Miami Beach EDITION.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our stay at the Edition Hotel was amazing! The staff was so friendly and accommodating. Tony was our waiter on the beach. He greeted us with such a welcoming smile. Jorge who set us up with the lounges was considerate in checking on us to make sure we were satisfied. We will definitely be back at the Edition

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear mlatterman,

We appreciate your time in writing this feedback. On behalf of myself and our entire team, we are incredibly happy to hear that your stay with us was amazing. Our staff are fully committed to extending the most unique and personalized service specific to your needs. We'll be sure to advise Tony and Jorge that their service did just that.