1,911 results
All reviews matador room matador restaurant ice skating rink le labo white marble beautiful hotel pool staff an umbrella ocean front an ocean view room private beach beach service resort fee luxury hotel long weekend amazing service the ritz
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I flew into Miami, with zero plans of lodging. I found myself faced with this interesting problem. Where shall I stay.
I called a friend, whom referred me.
At first I was troubled, thus, wondered why they desired me to stay at a hotel, they’ve never tried.
Anyway, I tried it nonetheless, not knowing what to expect.
I was delightfully impressed. It was subtle, yet, simplistically elegant.
The rooms were nice, I enjoyed the bed. I slept like a baby.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Alison S, Manager at The Miami Beach EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear umbrellalimitedcorp,

We genuinely appreciate your feedback, thank you for your time.

We're glad to hear you were delightfully impressed during your stay with us. Our beautiful hotel is enchanting all around, and we're happy to know you experienced just that while enjoying our comfortable and simplistically elegant suites.

We look forward to your next stay with us at The Miami Beach EDITION.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Today I had the most amazing service from two gentleman by the name of Allen and Thomas these two gentlemen made sure I was ok through my beach day thank you so much guys I will come back again!! The Beach Boys was amazing

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sidney A,

Thank you for your feedback. We're so happy to hear that your experience here was the best. We'll be sure to pass it on in letting Allen and Thomas know that their gracious service was personalized just for your specific needs.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Alain and his fellow colleagues at the beach did an excellent job on attending me, I felt welcomed and the beach bed was very comfortable. I had a great time at the beach, I recommend anyone to upgrade to the beach bed

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Nini_2321,

We're glad to hear Alain at the beach was able to extend such impeccable and tailored service during your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and are committed to excellent service.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I completed my 50 years the past days, and my wife I prepare a surprise in this Hotel, we had already visited it only to eat, but the truth that to enjoy a few days in the property, was wonderfully delicious. The rooms are very comfortable, modern and of very good quality of rest. Their common areas are very beautiful, they also keep the history of the old Seville, and it is like living the vibrant past in the present. And without doubt the restaurant options are fabulous, in addition to having live entertainment at the Bar, 4 Bowling courts, ice skating rink and a very current disc. Ahhhh I forgot a very delicious SPA, that is, here there is much to do and enjoy, in an elegant, sober and modern environment.

Room Tip: High Floor facing North
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Alison S, Manager at The Miami Beach EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Guille S,

We sincerely appreciate you taking your time to let us know your feedback. Thank you for choosing to spend your special time with us at The Miami Beach EDITION.

The unique Bowling alley and Ice Rink at Basement, historic property, Matador and Market restaurants excellent cuisine was made to enjoy and we're very happy to hear that you were able to enjoy it all.

We look forward to having you again soon at The Miami Beach EDITION.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for our wedding anniversary and were not disappointed. From the moment we checked in, Alex immediately made us feel welcome and we enjoyed the cocktail especially after a long flight.

Lovely room on the 10th floor with all that we needed. We ate in the Market Edition restaurant a few times and the food was always really nice. The cocktails at the bar were fantastic, especially the raspberry gimlet, big shout-out to Alex the bartender.

Only thing that stopped me giving 5 stars is the resort fee. I know pretty much all of the hotels in Miami Beach do this but I find it annoying when you’re already charging $35 a day to then have to pay another $25 to get an umbrella on the beach. Either include everything in the fee or don’t charge the resort fee and let me pay as and when I use the service.

Overall though a fantastic hotel and would come back again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Alison S, Manager at The Miami Beach EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear KentBoyz,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your special honeymoon time. Our complimentary cocktail upon arrival was made to welcome and instantly make you feel right at home, especially after a long flight. We're glad to know that your room on the 10th floor was lovely and met all your specific needs. Market at EDITION works through every detail to ensure you are above and beyond satisfied with your culinary experience.

We have heard this time again regarding the beach service, and we have now included complimentary umbrellas on the beach for those staying in suites or a category room higher. We hope you can enjoy this new amenity during your next stay.