4,088 results
All reviews thompson hotel pool area mid century mid beach ocean view beach staff lounge chairs an umbrella beach access amazing service special thanks art deco boutique hotel per day valet parking bone pools
Reviewed 22 September 2018

This hotel is amazing! Great for couples, families and friends. I highly recommend staying here. My husband and I stayed here as a pit stop before and after our cruise and we will stay here again the next time we are in Miami. The pool area has two pools so plenty of space and it wasn’t overly crowded. The beach area includes towels and beach chairs. There is a resort fee but for most Miami hotels it’s expected. I don’t want to leave. We will be back...PS bird and bone pretty decent restaurant good service decent food

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Manager-247, Guest Relations Manager at The Confidante Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Hello LVSAND,

High praise such as yours makes our day! We're happy to note that you and your husband made yourselves so at home with us here at the beach, and took full advantage of all our amenities. We hope we'll become your go-to cruise tradition here in Miami, and already await your return.

Sunny regards,

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

This is our second time coming to the Confidante. It’s located right in front of the beach, and they’ve set up a great ambience near the pool and restaurant. Quiet and calm in the mornings with a chill playlist. The food is amazing at the Bird and Bone also. l, highly recommended. One of the employees, Max, was super friendly and helpful in making sure our anniversary vacation was a special one! He really made the stay memorable. Staff was friendly and helpful at every corner. Great memories.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ronald P,

We believe there is no greater compliment than a return guest, and we were delighted to have you back with us! We'll be sure to pass along your praise to Max, who will be happy to know he had a hand in making your anniversary stay memorable. We're honored to play a role in your happy memories, and trust you'll be back to see us once again!

All the best and happy anniversary,

Reviewed 21 September 2018

I love The confidante , the hotel is very clean and cozy , rooms are very comfortable, you have city and ocean views, everything is clean and cute. pool area is lovely, you have games to play , areas to chill and two pools. Very friendly staff, I would like to mention Rodrigo Gonzalez in front desk he is very professional and he goes the extra mile to make your stay memorable. Everybody is very friendly as well, I am a Hyatt discoverist and I highly recommend The Confidante for your next get away in Miami Beach.

Room tip: ocean view!!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings Dayana A,

Your recommendation of us to your friends and family is much appreciated! It was our pleasure to have you with us in Miami, and we're delighted to know you so enjoyed our Backyard and beach. Please come back again soon to see us!

Until next time,

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I was only able to spend 1 night here as my trip to MIA was extremely short. However, at least I got to spend the night here.

Hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful throughout my stay. All the way from the front desk personnel to the pool assistant and all inbetween.

The room, which was a basic king size bed room, was very spacious. The room was beautifully cooled upon my arrival. The bathroom, was very large as well. The bed was comfortable, but the pillows flattened to nothing. I didn't call the desk to see if they had any other pillows, so I won't gig them for it. I should have asked. Otherwise, room was right on the money.

The grounds were awesome. They have an excellent set up, which they refer to as "The Backyard". It has a lot of seating area, a bar, two pools and access to the beach. I really liked the pool set up because there was one pool for families and another pool for adults only. They were separated by a seating area with some foliage. So they did an excellent job of separating the two areas so that everyone is comfortable. At the end of the property, there's access to the public boardwalk. If you go out that way, and walk about 30 feet and turn right, you'll have access to the beach. On the beach, the hotel has a hut which sets up beach loungers and umbrellas for you. If you like, you can call from your room ahead of time and have them set everything up for you. There's also an app you can download where it does all that for you and you can order food and drink. It's called eazyo.

Restaurant (Bird and Bone) on scene was very good for breakfast. I had the breakfast sandwich. Staff in there was extremely friendly. Just an FYI, the bill comes with a 20% gratuity already included.

The only downside is that there is a $44 valet fee to park on site. I think that's a little excessive. Cars usually take about 7-10 mins to come around. I called ahead from the room and they'd have it ready each time.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Manager-247, Guest Relations Manager at The Confidante Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Dear LBC,

Thank you for leaving us with your praise! We're delighted to know we left you with warm memories of your vacation at the beach. As you discovered, our Hyatt team aims to serve at every opportunity, and it's our goal to make you feel at home with us. We know parking can be expensive in Miami; next time, we'd be happy to point you to a nearby public lot should you prefer.

Until next visit,

Reviewed 19 September 2018

I really like staying at this hotel. The staff is so sweet, it's super clean the food is amazing and if you are lucky enough to snag one of the corner balcony king rooms with the wrap around balcony overlooking the ocean, you should.. I love it here and am so happy that I have stayed. I have stayed here a couple of times on my visits to Miami and loved each time.. Shout out to Christian who works in the pool area and the young lady at the coffee bar in the morning (I think she was from New Jersey) and the lovely lady at check in (she just started working at the hotel, we had a lovely time speaking, she is from NYC, just moved to Miami two months ago) See, I learned a lot from the staff as they are sweet and approachable. And you have to chill at the 1930's house.. Thank U Confidante for a lovely stay :) Oh and the wait staff were also sweet, I had dinner late (they close at 10pm and I came at 9:30 and they were super accommodating ;)

Room tip: send extra ad get the balcony oceanfront king !!!!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Manager-247, Director of Guest Experience at The Confidante Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Hello xsimmons,

Hearing the accounts of your five-star stay makes our day! Your return visits mean the world to us! We're delighted to know you so enjoyed your oceanfront room with balcony upon your most recent stay, and that you are getting to know our hardworking team members so well. As you've discovered, they aim to make your stay memorable. We await your return!

Sunny regards,