All reviews room was clean south beach enjoyed our stay nice hotel toaster apartment fridge stove miami noise towels
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Great place to be. Staff is very friendly, and do everything for their guests.
You can take their Umbrella / seats / etc. to the beach, which is a short walking distance.
Had a nice talk with the owner, and had a wonderfull time! I would like to thank them for the tips (where to eat, to go, what to do, and how...).
Appartement is OK, not very fancy, but it has all you need.
Would immediately book again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2016

We were interested in a local staycation and Sorrento Villas delivered. The owners were so pleasant and they really went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. The unit had a kitchen and it was very easy with children. The beach is pristine in that area and only a block away. There are many neighborhood restaurants within walking distance and they all felt homey. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

The staff / owner has been very lovely and helpful.
Around the hotel was everything you need and the beach is almost three minutes away.
Nevertheless the hotel could need improvements.
The rooms we had, were very used and a bit shabby.
Next time I would prefer an apartment. The room was too small.
It was equipped with a fridge, a microwave, a toaster and some kitchen utilities.

On the curtain of the shower have been some blood and the shower head was calcified. We told the room service when we checked out.

We would come back just because of the great location.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Very convenient location if you want to stay at the Miami beach area. However, I gave 3-star rating because the room we stayed in had a very very strong air freshener/deodorizer smell. I hope they change their cleaning products. No breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2016

I live in the area(2blocks away)for 20 years.But they put the tent in my home for the termites and I had to stay some place..I found out this gem that its 100 dollars a night,all other hotels in this area are 129 and up..U got all the water u want daily and is impecable in alll senses...you are 2 blocks from the beach
Couple own this place.He is from Uruguay and she is a boricua(puertorican)
Check in is at 300pm but you can work something out if u arrives earlier
Guys I recomend you this place

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple