“The best lamb chops”
Review of Babylon

Babylon
Reserve with OpenTable
Babylon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 1,184 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$29
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a fine - dining Turkish restaurant with an ambiance of relaxed, comfortable elegance. Come join us for traditional Turkish food and entertainment featuring live world music and sultry belly dancing shows. Nestled in the heart of the vibrant, world-class destination South Beach, we are a fun, friendly gathering place for locals and tourists.
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I ate out here as we heard it offered the best lamb chops, and we certainly weren't disappointed. The food was great and plentiful, and staff friendly. Not cheap, but it comes with the territory in this location. A++

1  Thank spurner_nz

Reviewed 19 March 2017

My husband and I visited Babylon after walking past it numerous times while in South Beach.

We love Greek/Mediterranean food so we figured we would like this place as well.

We came here for dinner and sat in the outside garden. It was a beautiful atmosphere as there were vibrant colors from flowers as well as lights stringed above the tables.

Our server was Illkir S. (I hope I have spelled that correctly!) who was super friendly and personable. He recommended some great dishes to us as we sipped our glasses of wine and Prosecco.

For our appetizer we ordered the LAHANA DOLMA which was stuffed cabbage with rice, meat, pepper, onion and herbs.
(photo below)

For our entree we ordered the BEYTI which is a ground lamb skewer wrapped in a lavash bread, served with special sauce.
(photo below)

Everything was so delicious and cooked to perfection. The portion of the entrée was big so we had some to bring home with us.

We definitely look forward to our next visit!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is in the same space as Sports Cafe and Baires when I lived in South Beach. It's now a stark white space (most likely from another incarnation) with a lovely patio area. The patio is the only thing I liked about the restaurant. Food and service were three star average, but the very load music played for the belly dancer ruined the meal. You could only talk during the meal in between sets. Even code compliance paid them a visit. Horrible.

1  Thank westcoastguy2015
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Too pricey for the food they serve (but you're paying for the location, you know). Also, they don't always have everything on the menu, which made me upset a couple of times!

1  Thank Roberto B
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Great Turkish food is not so easy to find, especially on South Beach. But Babylon hits the spot with a lovely outdoor garden and plenty of room inside for traditional Turkish food. We had the Saturday lunch special for $15 which included lentil soup and a choice of chicken shush kabob or flat meatballs on rice. For appetizers we tried the sundries eggplant stuffed with lamb and a salad. Everything was delicious! Prices are reasonable and they advertise a Sunday brunch that looked good too! We recommend Babylon!

1  Thank GLFK