All reviews places to eat nearby poor wifi budget hotel nice pool quiet area in south beach publix
Reviewed 17 September 2016

very close to the beach literally walk past one street and your at the beach. pool was nice plenty of chairs and tables. only down side we didn't have drawers to put our things in other than that good for the price. I would advise to buy food before getting to the hotel for the week or however many days you'll be staying.

Room Tip: top floor is better has nice view of pool
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We decided to book this Hotel because of its relatively low price. We were happy to arrive and everything seemed to be fine until we saw the room. The soft carpet gave me the creeps because it felt disgustingly dirty and the room smelled of chlorine. It was ok clean but not particularly good. During the night you felt like sleeping on the street so loud it was and the windows weren't keeping anything outside in regards to noise. The only really good thing about this hotel is its closeness to the beach which is great to go for a swim and have some alone time compared to other areas in Miami.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Great location, 8 minutes walking to beach, good service, clean room, clean pool, free parking, small beds. Great choice for the price. Cuban restaurants (Latin cafe) and supermarket(Publix) in walking distance.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ivan D
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel before for family and being that I am a local and have family that always visits, it was so convenient..being that there are so many to choose from! I could of booked anywhere else!! I booked it for the 23rd of July 2016 for one night on line for 2 beds, reason was that my sister had surgery and needed to sleep separate from husband because of medical reason! When we get to the hotel the front desk said that they had only one bed available and not two and was very rude about, he saw 7 family member and thought that all where going to stay and was very terrible in helping with the situation regarding our special request booked on line. So I placed my family elsewhere and still got charged! My wife and I called the hotel and the lady was not willing to reimburse our money. Now it is not about the money it is about not loosing customers!! I Work for the hotel business and I talked to some of the managers in other hotels and they agreed on not breaking customer repeat business and ties!! that's providing good business.. I could of had booked this place at full capacity for months, and they just don't understand what customer service is and the concept of returning customers!! Will never recommend this hotel to anyone again!! Thiefs!! The keep your money watch out folks!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Miguel D
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Looking for an affordable place to stay in Miami Beach? Near the Beach? With Pool? Free Parking directly at the hotel? Clean? Yeah that's all you get here!! Beach is in walking distance and you have just to cross a park which is open sunrise to sunset. Restaurants (IHOP, Dennys) and supermarket (Publix) in the area. South Beach can be reached very fast by car. Back at the hotel we found a parking spot at every hour of the day. Will definitely come back when in Miami Beach again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends